Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Supporting Actress

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Supporting Actress

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 498 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
estrelas
David
  • Profile picture
    JackO
    Topics:

Glenn’s got this..

yup easy sweep. I think supporting categories are pretty much done. That makes the competitive lead categories more fun…for now

Profile picture
    Gabriel Guarin
    Topics:

How many people here WANT Colman to win over Close again?

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

I love Colman but I do NOT want her to win over Glenn. Like…at all. Unless Glenn doesn’t get any hype for it or the movie is completely trashed to the oblivion, I hope she doesn’t lose this time.

Profile picture
    Mickmack
    Topics:

Why do you think Seyfried is more likely to win BAFTA than Close?

Probably thought that she’s british.

Profile picture
    Tyler
    Topics:

Possible critic’s pick: Maria Bakalova is getting raves for playing Borats daughter. She won’t be nominated, but I could see her being top 10, I expect the film to make a big splash this weekend.

Profile picture
    Monsoon 🌊
    Topics:

Even though I LOVE Olivia’s unexpected (and well deserved) win, that would be another slap in Glenn’s face.

Hillbilly Elegy may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it looks like a totally transformative role that could warrant an inevitable victory. For Glenn’s sake I hope this is the one. 🤞🏾

Profile picture
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Topics:

Why do you think Seyfried is more likely to win BAFTA than Close?

Have Mank winning picture there and don’t think that happens without an acting and of the three slots available, her seems the most expandable at Bafta.

Profile picture
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Topics:

Possible critic’s pick: Maria Bakalova is getting raves for playing Borats daughter. She won’t be nominated, but I could see her being top 10, I expect the film to make a big splash this weekend.

Could see NYFCC starting the ball rolling with her.

It’s about time we have another pure comedic performance in a comedy film nominated, it’s been almost a decade since McCarthy.

(Not counting Arkin-12 & Hill-13 since their characters/performances are comic relief, their films are dramas)

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Diogo Duarte
    Topics:

Didn’t 1917 and Roma win without an acting win? This Seyfried BAFTA win scenario seems out of place. It’ll be either Glenn or Colman.

Yes! People want to create theories. Mank can win without winning an acting award, just like Nomadland.
    And Charles Dance? He is British, has his name on the Mank poster and the supporting actor category seems wide open without Chadwick.
    If they want to surprise with a acting win for Mank in Bafta, it can easily be him.

Profile picture
    Someonelikeme
    Topics:

It’ll be interesting to see if anyone can threaten Glenn going forward.

Profile picture
    kylefilmgold
    Topics:

Pete Hammond said Amanda Seyfried is amazing in Mank. Called her a “revelation” and said she’s the one you think about after you see the film.

Profile picture
    Matheus Vaz
    Topics:

I love Colman but I do NOT want her to win over Glenn. Like…at all. Unless Glenn doesn’t get any hype for it or the movie is completely trashed to the oblivion, I hope she doesn’t lose this time.

I am a stan but if the movie/her performance is trashed I hope she won’t be nominated, enough with humilliation.

Profile picture
    DCurrie
    Topics:

Amanda Seyfried is getting some very impressive recognition. But, I think Glenn’s narrative alone will take her to victory.

Profile picture
    hats-off
    Topics:

Maria Bakalova is fricking outstanding in Borat 2. Several broad slapstick moments but also many many tender subtle sweet moments of acting and a couple of genuine oscar clip moments.

Maybe the globes bite

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 498 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Supporting Actress’ is closed to new replies.