Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Ceremony Reactions (Part 3)

Oscars 2022 Ceremony Reactions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 7 posts - 571 through 577 (of 577 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
replies
views
users
Go Yeoh!
TrumpBiden
Derrick_Eogha..
  • Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

The Academy expanded the Best Picture slate to 10 films and only 2 Best Picture nominees won more than 1 Oscar. Black Panther, Bohemian Rhapsody, Roma, and Green Book all walked away with 3 Oscars in an 8 Best Picture nominee lineup. Just just shows how unpopular this year’s Best Picture lineup was.

Even compared to last year, 5/8 BP nominees last year won two; another two won a major prize (PYW & Minari) more and two non-BP nominees still won two (Soul & Ma Rainey)

Profile picture
    Go Yeoh!
    Topics:

Announcing Best Actor has been the worst moment of the past two Academy Award ceremonies

Profile picture
    BoBo
    Topics:

This Oscars makes me feel like I’ve wasted years of my life on this stuff

"You're not wrong, Walter..."

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

Jessica Chastain was the ONLY deserving actress in that line-up (along with Colman, but she won recently). Her win was the best thing about the night, her speech, the quality of her work. She is a treasure.

I think is good that the Oscars went back to reflect what real people that love movies like. They were lately too influenced of the unbearable snobs of Film Twitter. I love Power of the Dog, but I will never forgive you Drive My Car, Licorice Pizza and Spencer – 3 movies no one in the real world actually likes. So the wins of CODA, Chastain, Smith, Troy and Ariana are a reminder for you and for your delusions.

Drive My Car has literally a score of 7.7 on IMDb. The random.

Profile picture
    xohours
    Topics:

Lady Gaga you will never be unknown. May your next try be successful.

she’s def doing the Cabaret remake, rumors are Bradley’s in talks to direct as well, can’t be a coincidence

Profile picture
    Milk Money
    Topics:

I’m kinda surprised that Jessica didn’t thank Al Pacino since he was there and helped give her her start, but congrats to her nonetheless.

Profile picture
    Ivo Stoyanov
    Topics:

Netflix is great. It might take some time but if they win, they will SWEEP BIG time and break records just like the Emmys.

Netlfix is trash that is slowly dying. They had 5625191 TV shows in 2021 and literally just TWO have some relevance – Squid Game and Maid. The binge model is dying. The model to put trash content like crazy every week is dying. And the trend to by sophisticated movies and put them on their horrible platform full of brainless people that can hate on them for free is also dying. How can you expect to put a movie like Passing on Netflix and to be properly valuated?

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 7 posts - 571 through 577 (of 577 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Ceremony Reactions (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.