Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Ceremony Reactions (Part 4)

Oscars 2022 Ceremony Reactions (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 397 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
Manav
babypook
wolfali
  • Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

The Worst Person in The World trending lmao. People fuming about it not winning an Oscar. Wbk it was robbed in Screenplay.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    ejaru1810
    Topics:

Amazon and Hulu won Series categories before Netflix did, years later Netflix pull off a historic sweep with The Crown S4, let’s see what happens with the Oscars in the future.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    MD
    Topics:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Anna Delvey
    Topics:

That was the biggest piece of garbage I have watched in my life. The worst set of winners we have seen in a while. JFC. The academy is back to its old habits. Belfast and CODA in screenplay??????????????? Good lord. The bar is below the ground, I see.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Lucas
    Topics:

both Screenplay wins were the worst of the night

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Predix
    Topics:

After Amazon and Hulu won Series categories before Netflix did, years later Netflix pull off a historic sweep with The Crown S4, let’s see what happens with the Oscars in the future.

Yes. Agree with this. It might take them a bit slower but they pulled off BIG historic sweeps in the Emmys after it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    babypook
    Topics:

Clearly the surprise of the night was that altercation between Chris and Will. I’m assuming Chris is OK.

Lots of complaining about “boring” and “predictable” but no such whining about the biggest lock of the night.
    Overall I was more than ok with the show.

The Sunne in Splendour.
    I prefer my roses white

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

I just know Apple executives are having the time of their life somewhere right now. The way they SNATCHED the BP victory out of Netflix’s mouth. Truly brutal.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

After Amazon and Hulu won Series categories before Netflix did, years later Netflix pull off a historic sweep with The Crown S4, let’s see what happens with the Oscars in the future.

Apple also won a Series prize before Netflix, like 6 seconds before but still.

FYC:

All things Succession, Severance, Ted Lasso, The Great and The White Lotus! Also, Colin Firth and Janelle James while you're at it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

The big winner this year: Frances McDormand.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Nuebert
    Topics:

The Worst Person in The World trending lmao. People fuming about it not winning an Oscar. Wbk it was robbed in Screenplay.

IKRRR I thought those ballots would actually lead to TWPITW winning 😭 smh

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    supermodelslegs
    Topics:

That was the biggest piece of garbage I have watched in my life. The worst set of winners we have seen in a while. JFC. The academy is back to its old habits. Belfast and CODA in screenplay??????????????? Good lord. The bar is below the ground, I see.

Those are not good wins but those are really the only bad ones?? I think all the other wins are deserved which gives the Academy a good track record for this show (in my eyes anyway).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    MysticMagix
    Topics:

Will and chris arent new to each other and im sure chris knows he effed up. Some jokes are TOO MUCH.

The woman has a illness people. Period. Like why would you think its okay to make a mockery of that for some jokes. Wills from philly, we dont play about our loved ones. Especially when i feel like this isn’t the first time chris has done this foolishness

A little bit of Magic never hurt anybody.

~ MYSTIC

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    nevkm
    Topics:

This atrocious season is finally over…bye, Felicia. GTFO

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Will and chris arent new to each other and im sure chris knows he effed up. Some jokes are TOO MUCH. The woman has a illness people. Period. Like why would you think its okay to make a mockery of that for some jokes. Wills from philly, we dont play about our loved ones. Especially when i feel like this isn’t the first time chris has done this foolishness

Of course. Will (despite laughing at the joke himself) has every right to be upset and angry. He does not have a right to be violent.

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 397 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.