Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actor (Part 14)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actor (Part 14)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 482 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
8 months ago
replies
views
users
Babylonian
Derrick_Eogha..
Manav

• Derrick Eoghan Oisín O'Callaghan
    Topics:

Will Smith has barely any critics wins, but has a Best Picture nomination unlike Kidman. Benedict can still upset though, don’t get it twisted.

Try telling that to Rami Malek (BoRhap) and Mahershala Ali (GB) who didn’t have any or much critics wins.

ReplyCopy URL

MysticMagix
    Topics:

Pursuit of happiness is amazing.

Will is a great emotional/inspirational film type actor.

A little bit of Magic never hurt anybody.

~ MYSTIC

ReplyCopy URL

P(oweR) Valley
    Topics:

Try telling that to Rami Malek (BoRhap) and Mahershala Ali (GB) who didn’t have any or much critics wins.

Actually, Ali had a pretty strong run with critics.

ReplyCopy URL

lila
    Topics:

Also Emma Stone and Eddie Redmayne won every industry award without almost any critics wins. Let’s be real, critics in the age of social media aren’t really prestigious as they used to be, doubt that many voters base their opinion on them.

ReplyCopy URL

Derrick Eoghan Oisín O'Callaghan
    Topics:

Actually, Ali had a pretty strong run with critics.

True but Richard E. Grant was mostly the Supporting Actor critics that year………

ReplyCopy URL

PreludeinCSharpMinor
    Topics:

Smith is the populist choice. Like Bullock in 2009. He made Hollywood billions of $$$, so they will reward him. His wife was behind the Oscarssowhite parade, so I only pray Washington wins to shut her c*nt up. No one in the right mind would say Smith delivers the best performance out of the nominees, no way. But again, Hollywood rewards their wallet providers. ie Witherspoon, Bullock, Smith

ReplyCopy URL

MysticMagix
    Topics:

Smith is the populist choice. Like Bullock in 2009. He made Hollywood billions of $$$, so they will reward him. His wife was behind the Oscarssowhite parade, so I only pray Washington wins to shut her c*nt up. No one in the right mind would say Smith delivers the best performance out of the nominees, no way. But again, Hollywood rewards their wallet providers. ie Witherspoon, Bullock, Smith

1. Dont call her a c*nt.

2. She had every right to call out hollywood and she was right.

3. I and many other believe will gave the best performance.

4. YOU need to stop being a c*nt 🙂

A little bit of Magic never hurt anybody.

~ MYSTIC

ReplyCopy URL

ayodele
    Topics:

Don’t Look Up: Leonardo DiCaprio for best actor.

TweakBox Tutuapp

ReplyCopy URL

Vicki Leekx
    Topics:

Except King Richard was a BO flop so I don’t really think he’s the populist choice here…it will be a career win if anything, which Oscars really need to stop as it’s just eating away at their credibility…

FYC:

Zar Amir Ebrahimi - Holy Spider (Best Actress)
    Ana de Armas, Julianne Nicholson - Blonde (Best Actress, Supporting Actress)
    Samantha Morton - She Said (Best Supporting Actress)
    Kerry Condon - The Banshees of Inisherin (Best Supporting Actress)

ReplyCopy URL

Derrick Eoghan Oisín O'Callaghan
    Topics:

Except King Richard was a BO flop so I don’t really think he’s the populist choice here…it will be a career win if anything, which Oscars really need to stop as it’s just eating away at their credibility…

Source please????

ReplyCopy URL

TheLordMan
    Topics:

Except King Richard was a BO flop so I don’t really think he’s the populist choice here…it will be a career win if anything, which Oscars really need to stop as it’s just eating away at their credibility…

Career win? For what!? Being snubbed for Wild, Wild West? Men in Black 2? Collateral Beauty? Bad Boys 1 + 2? I, Robot? Bright? Seven Pounds? Suicide Squad? Gemini Man? Aladdin ’19? Hancock? I Am Legend’s Theatrical Cut? After Earth? Shark Tale?

ReplyCopy URL

larrya
    Topics:

I am probably in the minority here (and I love me some Benedict big time) but his performance in TPOTD was so affected that it really took me out of the experience of the film. I actually watched it a second time just to make sure I wasn’t having a bad day. Will Smith’s performance seemed to be so fakey and unreal. I’m totally on team Andrew Garfield.his performance is so warm and real.

ReplyCopy URL

Vicki Leekx
    Topics:

Source please????

Budget of 50 million (before advertising), made 35 million at BO…it’s not rocket science to check yourself??

FYC:

Zar Amir Ebrahimi - Holy Spider (Best Actress)
    Ana de Armas, Julianne Nicholson - Blonde (Best Actress, Supporting Actress)
    Samantha Morton - She Said (Best Supporting Actress)
    Kerry Condon - The Banshees of Inisherin (Best Supporting Actress)

ReplyCopy URL

VictorVincent
    Topics:

Dude, BC’s performance was literally compared to DDL in TWBB. You can’t get much more praised than that. If Smith wins, it’s because the industry loves him, the same way Dern, Pitt, Phoenix, and Zellwegger won 2 years ago.

Blasphemy

ReplyCopy URL

VictorVincent
    Topics:

I also hope Garfield wins Oscar in the future, he really deserves it. Excellent actor

I hope he wins for tick, tick… Boom!

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 482 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.