Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actor (Part 4)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actor (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 501 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
kaziz
KB93
Tick Tock
  • Profile picture
    Lucas
    Topics:

This is probably between Smith and Washington.

The fact that Frances may hand Denzel his Oscar. That could be an iconic moment!

Profile picture
    lorelei lor
    Topics:

I think the frontrunners at BAFTA will be Benedict and Denzel(he’s finally getting his BAFTA nom WHEW)!!!!

Profile picture
    MysticMagix
    Topics:

I love denzel but i really want will smith to have a oscar

A little bit of Magic never hurt anybody.

~ MYSTIC

Profile picture
    BenitoDelicias
    Topics:

Both times Will Smith got nominated a Black actor won. So, are him and Denzel getting nominated together again and Denzel wins again 20 years later? Is this Swank vs Benning? (well, Will wasn’t Denzel’s alternate in 2001).

Profile picture
    KB93
    Topics:

Some of you guys excited about Denzel getting a BAFTA nomination like that’s the one lol. It’s low on the totem pole. Oscar and SAG are way more exciting. I would hold your breath on him or Smith being nominated. They have some weird bias against them.

Profile picture
    Stank83
    Topics:

I think that the positive response so far for The Tragedy of Macbeth further confirms that right now there’s a trifecta of locked nominations in this category:

1. Smith

2. Washington

3. Cumberbatch

I wonder who the last two will be.

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

I think that the positive response so far for The Tragedy of Macbeth further confirms that right now there’s a trifecta of locked nominations in this category: 1. Smith 2. Washington 3. Cumberbatch I wonder who the last two will be.

Leo will be the fourth slot. I am hoping the fifth slot will be a passion pick such as Phoenix or Dinklage and not another Best Picture actor coattail like Bradley Cooper.

Michelle Williams Oscar campaign manager.

FYC:
    Picture: The Power of the Dog, Spencer
    Director: Jane Campion, Pablo Larraín
    Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch
    Actress: Kristen Stewart
    Supporting Actress: Kirsten Dunst, Anya Taylor-Joy, Rebecca Ferguson
    Supporting Actor: Kodi Smit-McPhee
    Best Original Screenplay: Spencer
    Best Adapted Screenplay: The Power of the Dog
    Best Cinematography: The Power of the Dog, Spencer, Last Night in Soho

Profile picture
    lorelei lor
    Topics:

I’m happy for Denzel but he’s not winning for this come on now.

Profile picture
    Stefania
    Topics:

Leo will be the fourth slot. I am hoping the fifth slot will be a passion pick such as Phoenix or Dinklage and not another Best Picture actor coattail like Bradley Cooper.

We’re on the same page.

Profile picture
    NevadaR
    Topics:

Like this changes nothing. It’s still between Cumberbatch and Smith. Way to get excited for something that was already happening for Washington: a nomination.

Profile picture
    Melvinezq
    Topics:

Some of you guys excited about Denzel getting a BAFTA nomination like that’s the one lol. It’s low on the totem pole. Oscar and SAG are way more exciting. I would hold your breath on him or Smith being nominated. They have some weird bias against them.

Of course we should be excited when one of the greats gets his due on the award show that continually denied him. Plus, sorry not sorry, from someone who’s not from both US and UK, BAFTA >>>

"The Lost Daughter" in every eligible category - Film
    "Succession" Season 3 in every eligible category - TV
    "Heaux Tales" by Jasmine Sullivan in every eligible category - Music

Profile picture
    loudtoilet
    Topics:

Ngl, MacBeth not flopping is a major disappointment to me. I was rooting for Will Smith but he’s a toast now. Dang. The season started really promising with KStew and Smith as front-runners but quickly went to s*** with Tammy Faye threat to win first and now this. Screw this Oscar season. Not worth the effort.

Profile picture
    Stank83
    Topics:

Exactly what i was thinking.

Profile picture
    Stefania
    Topics:

Ngl, MacBeth not flopping is a major disappointment to me. I was rooting for Will Smith but he’s a toast now. Dang. The season started really promising with KStew and Smith as front-runners but quickly went to s*** with Tammy Faye threat to win first and now this. Screw this Oscar season. Not worth the effort.

Lol, come on, Chipmunk is not winning and Will Smith is still 100% in the game.

Profile picture
    amydunne
    Topics:

will is not out of the race lmao, there’s so much to go and he’s still a frontrunner. same with kstew, she definitely has more raves than jessica and is the frontrunner

FYC:
    Spencer (IN ALL CATEGORIES)
    Passing (IN ALL CATEGORIES)

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 501 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actor (Part 4)’ is closed to new replies.