Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actor (Part 4)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actor (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 496 through 501 (of 501 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
kaziz
KB93
Tick Tock
  • Profile picture
    Mr. Tintin
    Topics:

I think that the positive response so far for The Tragedy of Macbeth further confirms that right now there’s a trifecta of locked nominations in this category: 1. Smith 2. Washington 3. Cumberbatch I wonder who the last two will be.

I feel like Bradley’s locked in the 4th slot. I cannot see him missing unless Nightmare Alley completely bombs at the Oscars. He’s the face of the movie.

My #5 right now is Phoenix. I think C’mon C’mon will slightly overperform with Screenplay, and Phoenix and another category can coattail.

Movie-lover overall.

Profile picture
    loudtoilet
    Topics:

Lol, come on, Chipmunk is not winning and Will Smith is still 100% in the game.

LMAO! Lifted my spirits for sure! 🙂 🙂 🙂

So everyone expects the nominees to be all ex winners and ex nominees? zzzzzzzzzzzzz No wonder Actress thread is clobbering Actor.

Profile picture
    Vicki Leekx
    Topics:

Considering Hunter is getting the biggest raves of the movie Washington I guess will be happy with another nom.

FYC:

Swinton, Weerasethakul Memoria, (Best Actress, Director)
    Efira, Rampling, Wilson Benedetta (Best Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)
    Rapace Lamb (Best Actress)
    Stewart, Hawkins, Spall Spencer (Best Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)

Profile picture
    H. H.
    Topics:

Considering Hunter is getting the biggest raves of the movie Washington I guess will be happy with another nom.

Thank you these overreactions lmao

Profile picture
    Sir Pierce
    Topics:

I think that the positive response so far for The Tragedy of Macbeth further confirms that right now there’s a trifecta of locked nominations in this category: 1. Smith 2. Washington 3. Cumberbatch I wonder who the last two will be.

Leo and Bradley Cooper… realistically.

A very annoying young man, who loves cinema. 🙂

Twitter: https://twitter.com/pierce_sir
    Letterboxd: https://letterboxd.com/11higuys/

Profile picture
    M: The Original
    Topics:

Both times Will Smith got nominated a Black actor won. So, are him and Denzel getting nominated together again and Denzel wins again 20 years later? Is this Swank vs Benning? (well, Will wasn’t Denzel’s alternate in 2001).

I think it’s funny other people have their version of Hilary Swank. For example Kathy Bates seems to beat Julia Roberts to the punch when they’re rival nominees: 1991 Oscar ceremony and 2014 Emmys and the coolest trivia of all is that a Huston was in the audience — Anjelica at the Oscars and Danny at the Emmys.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 6 posts - 496 through 501 (of 501 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actor (Part 4)’ is closed to new replies.