Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actor (Part 7)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actor (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 10 posts - 496 through 505 (of 505 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
replies
views
users
Chitanda170
Dorsey
kamila
  • Profile picture
    Miguel Marrero
    Topics:

Benedict Cumberbatch, Peter Dinklage, Andrew Garfield, Will Smith, Denzel Washington is such a safe top 5. Bet against it a your own risk.

I too back this line up.

Profile picture
    Dorsey
    Topics:

I’m not ready to let go of Phoenix but I’ll drop him if he doesn’t pick up some steam REAL soon. Gonna march down to A24 and beat somebody’s ass this year

FYC:

Best Picture: C'mon C'mon
    Director: Jane Campion
    Actor: Joaquin Phoenix (C'mon C'mon), Andrew Garfield (Tick, Tick... Boom!)
    Supporting Actress: Gaby Hoffman (C'mon C'mon), Ann Dowd (Mass), Ruth Negga (Passing)
    Supporting Actor: Jason Isaacs (Mass), Robin de Jesús (Tick, Tick... Boom!)

Profile picture
    Miguel Marrero
    Topics:

I have trouble seeing two musical lead performances getting in. I’d swap  Andrew or Peter with Javier.

Profile picture
    Lucas
    Topics:

I’m not ready to let go of Phoenix but I’ll drop him if he doesn’t pick up some steam REAL soon. Gonna march down to A24 and beat somebody’s ass this year

He’s locked for the Indie Spirits tomorrow… right? also BAFTA could happen but I think that’s less likely

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

Doesn’t anyone else find Smith’s performance with regionals so far weird? He hasn’t won anything yet (not counting NBR as a regional) while some of these groups awarded Ellis and even Bernthal instead + he just missed a nomination at the Chicago one. This isn’t what an “undeniable” frontrunner should look like.

Profile picture
    FreemanGriffin
    Topics:

The locks are Cumberbatch, Garfield, Smith and Washington. Cooper or Dinklage is the most likely, but DiCaprio still has a shot too. It is really going to be five of those seven. I know Cooper keeps missing but I still think he could get in over Dinklage – he is very well liked out there.

Phoenix, Driver, and Rex are most likely done this awards season. I loved the first two, haven’t seen the third – certainly preferred Driver and Phoenix to Smith.

Profile picture
    m_butterfly
    Topics:

My dreamed 5th spot here would be Hidetoshi Nishijima but sighh

Profile picture
    Miguel Marrero
    Topics:

The locks are Cumberbatch, Garfield, Smith and Washington. Cooper or Dinklage is the most likely, but DiCaprio still has a shot too. It is really going to be five of those seven. I know Cooper keeps missing but I still think he could get in over Dinklage – he is very well liked out there. Phoenix, Driver, and Rex are most likely done this awards season. I loved the first two, haven’t seen the third – certainly preferred Driver and Phoenix to Smith.

I think the only locks are Smith, Washington and Cumberbatch atm.

Profile picture
    Monet Tejada
    Topics:

Doesn’t anyone else find Smith’s performance with regionals so far weird? He hasn’t won anything yet (not counting NBR as a regional) while some of these groups awarded Ellis and even Bernthal instead + he just missed a nomination at the Chicago one. This isn’t what an “undeniable” frontrunner should look like.

Because he’s not undeniable, and we will see that in a few months.

Profile picture
    Miguel Marrero
    Topics:

Because he’s not undeniable, and we will see that in a few months.

I think Benedict is the new frontrunner js

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 10 posts - 496 through 505 (of 505 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actor (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.