Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 11)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 439 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
Piper Halliwell
crabbie
kaziz
  • Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Dam Kristen not giving the other girls a chance kinda messed up but i stan.

Profile picture
    orange juice
    Topics:

Wow another portion of raves for spencer and Kristen. I hope they’ll keep coming throughout the entire awards season

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

I know it’s September but Kristen honestly can start working on a oscar speech.

Profile picture
    yabixz
    Topics:

Profile picture
    SN
    Topics:

Actress and Score are almost locked at this point for Spencer.

Profile picture
    veronikavoss
    Topics:

Spencer comparisons to Jackie make obvious sense, but in a way I also get some flashbacks Natalie’s first reviews for Black Swan out of Venice (she didn’t win Volpi that year either, but didn’t matter). She was at about the average age of an Actress winner, has been working in the industry since a young age, had been apart of a film series that wasn’t taken that seriously but had shown discerning taste apart from that, so she would just need good enough reviews in a dominant role to be a frontrunner to win. Natalie had been a previous nominee at the time, in fairness, but Kristen’s reviews seem more enthusiastic so far on top of that.

I think a big part of Natalie’s Jackie nom/narrative was more of a traditional afterglow “your win wasn’t a fluke” kind of a thing. I think Kristen’s narrative will be closer to Natalie’s 2010 path.

Profile picture
    amydunne
    Topics:

How do you post pictures from your phone then. dummy here 😂

i would also like to know 😭 im sure its simple but i am a fellow dummy lol

FYC: Kristen Stewart (Spencer)

Profile picture
    Piper Halliwell
    Topics:

Spencer comparisons to Jackie make obvious sense, but in a way I also get some flashbacks Natalie’s first reviews for Black Swan out of Venice (she didn’t win Volpi that year either, but didn’t matter). She was at about the average age of an Actress winner, has been working in the industry since a young age, had been apart of a film series that wasn’t taken that seriously but had shown discerning taste apart from that, so she would just need good enough reviews in a dominant role to be a frontrunner to win. Natalie had been a previous nominee at the time, in fairness, but Kristen’s reviews seem more enthusiastic so far on top of that. I think a big part of Natalie’s Jackie nom/narrative was more of a traditional afterglow “your win wasn’t a fluke” kind of a thing. I think Kristen’s narrative will be closer to Natalie’s 2011 path.

That’s actually a very spot on observation! 🙂

FYC 2022 Emmys:

Best Actress in a Drama Series: Sandra Oh in "Killing Eve"

Best Actress in a Comedy Series: Sandra Oh in "The Chair"

Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Kim Joo-ryoung in "Squid Game"

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I don’t want to call her a lock but it feels near impossible for anyone to beat Stewart. She’s receiving all time great raves.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "FLEE" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

The Stewart haters found dead in a ditch.

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

Actress and Score are almost locked at this point for Spencer.

The Joker combo.

I’d say Hans Zimmer could be a threat for Dune, but the Academy hates him.

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

Holy crap!

Can we compare her performance to Charlize Monsters?

Profile picture
    SN
    Topics:

I wouldn’t call K-Stew a lock for the win yet because we’re still in the very beginning of the race, but she really seems to be the frontrunner.

As someone said, she looks more like Black Sawn’s Natalie Portman than Jackie’s Natalie Portman.

Profile picture
    boogiezen
    Topics:

Kstew winning is like a total redemption. Twilight…what? LMAO. She finally gets the praise with all the negativity she received before.

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

As I have mentioned, they filmed some of Spencer 20 minutes from where I live, and it’s time to unveil my campaign in supporting actor that wolfali so nicely teased. I play one of the paintings on the wall.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 439 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.