Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 20)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 20)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 543 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
kallewickans_3
loudtoilet
marsha_brightly
  • Profile picture
    Rynd_Rawikara
    Topics:

How did Tammy Faye cost more than 35 million!

the makeup 😂

Profile picture
    loudtoilet
    Topics:

wait, TF cost over 35M? What happened to “TF is cheap, 5M tops so it isn’t as big a bomb as made out to be?” Oh wait, someone pulled that number out of their butt to cope with the flop. Shocking twist.

Profile picture
    Entela
    Topics:

From the variety gotham piece; “The Power of the Dog,” “tick, tick…Boom!” and “The Harder They Fall,” were among the films not eligible for awards — nominees had to have budgets under $35 million. That kept other awards season favorites such as “The Tragedy of Macbeth,” “King Richard,” “The French Dispatch,” and “The Eyes of Tammy Faye” out of contention. How did Tammy Faye cost more than 35 million!

Spencer had a budget bigger than $35M too?

Profile picture
    Stefania
    Topics:

wait, TF cost over 35M? What happened to “TF is cheap, 5M tops so it isn’t as big a bomb as made out to be?” Oh wait, someone pulled that number out of their butt to cope with the flop. Shocking twist.

Hey, I said “Titane” had 5.7M estimated budget (found info on IMDB) not “Tammy Faye”.

Profile picture
    Cosmia
    Topics:

Do you have any movies you’re actually rooting for or are you just rooting against other people feeling some small degree of joy

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

Ladies, Gotham is not the inauguration of Award Season. It’s actually the presence of multiple accounts from the same user pushing really sad stan campaigns. Recently created and they come and go in the matter of days 😂

Can you imagine this amazing lineup?

Stewart

Berry

Colman

Cruz

Thompson

Profile picture
    loudtoilet
    Topics:

Hey, I said “Titane” had 5.7M estimated budget (found info on IMDB) not “Tammy Faye”.

Oh it was you. My bad. Yes, you said Titane.

Do you have any movies you’re actually rooting for or are you just rooting against other people feeling some small degree of joy

Rooting for: Dune, Spencer, King Richard

Like I said, I cannot support cowardace that almost robs or robs deserving people and movies. So be careful what you wish for. A cowardly reviewed movie getting in may very well mean your deserving favorite out.

Profile picture
    Doshi
    Topics:

The amount of times Grace Randolph has said that HOG isn’t good is a cackle it’s gonna be kii if it turns out to be decent & seeing her backtrack!!!

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

Ladies, Gotham is not the inauguration of Award Season. It’s actually the presence of multiple accounts from the same user pushing really sad stan campaigns. Recently created and they come and go in the matter of days 😂 Can you imagine this amazing lineup? Stewart Berry Colman Cruz Thompson

Praying 🙏🏼 this happen. Amen with all the fonts. Rooting for Spencer, Bruised, The Lost Daughter, Being the Ricardos.

Profile picture
    marsha_brightly
    Topics:

yess…my baby Tessa Thompson is happening…she’s on my list from the beginning

Kristen Stewart

Halle Berry

Penelope Cruz

Tessa Thompson

Jessica Chastain….

AAAAAWWWWW……..

Profile picture
    marsha_brightly
    Topics:

Tessa & Ruth nominated yes!!!

YESS..this DUO really great….Ruth Negga on my list as supporting…you know what…as supporting she got pivotal role…

it could be great battle between Ruth Negga VS Kirsten Dunts

Profile picture
    marsha_brightly
    Topics:

Sucks that Kristen isn’t nominated so we could see if she could really beat out Olivia etc.. So when does award season really kick off? What’s the first award show? Besides Gotham obv.

Stewart on Tribute award among Jane Campion

Profile picture
    Melvinezq
    Topics:

Not Adele stanning Minari and Cate Blanchett in the same video…

Anyways, I want to know your thoughts on Cruz? Is she probable to get in eventually?

"The Lost Daughter" in every eligible category - Film
    "Succession" Season 3 in every eligible category - TV
    "Heaux Tales" by Jasmine Sullivan in every eligible category - Music

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

Not Adele stanning Minari and Cate Blanchett in the same video… Anyways, I want to know your thoughts on Cruz? Is she probable to get in eventually?

I would think so her winning the Volpi aka Vanessa last year.

Profile picture
    Manav
    Topics:

Anyways, I want to know your thoughts on Cruz? Is she probable to get in eventually?

I think,yes. She could either retrace her 2007 route (getting in at Globes,SAG, Critics Choice,BAFTA and Oscar) or she could take the Bardem-Bichir route (foreign performance with one precursor gets in). She’s very respected and the film also earned raves. Besides, a Volpi Cup is huge. Banderras got in. I see Cruz getting in too.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 543 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 20)’ is closed to new replies.