Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 21)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 21)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 514 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +8 hidden )
replies
views
users
kallewickans_3
Plumpshell
marsha_brightly
  • Profile picture
    Applepear
    Topics:

I feel like all these things people say their friends said about Gucci are so vague and can be seen from the trailer already. Idk Im just waiting for actual critics to see it

Profile picture
    loudtoilet
    Topics:

so everyone just make stuff up bc loud toilet is bored and will read anything!!

@Igor Alves doesn’t make stuff up. he’s reliable, has provne himself:

Igor was the first person to give us tea on Spencer which turned out to be 100% true so he’s more reliable than all these other fakes that just be trolling!!

Profile picture
    Rodrigo Moura
    Topics:

I said what I heard from screenings for both spencer and tammy faye, and both ended up aligning perfectly with the final consensus. Also said stuff about Being The Ricardos but the jury is still out on that one. I was gonna post a screenshot of one of my friend’s screening booking for Gucci. In fact, I did but deleted 3mins later because I don’t wanna draw too much attention from the studio. I still think Gaga could hit CC and GG based on what they said, but that’s about it.

what did they say about gaga? (besides what you’ve already said)

from what they said… what do you think will be the critical reception for the film?

Profile picture
    vertibort6
    Topics:

I have a couple of friends who saw Gucci, they said it’s enjoyable but flawed. It’s too long and it drags a bit, third act is very messy but overall they still had fun. They also said Gaga is inconsistent, and Leto was MVP. Driver good but too lowkey to be nominated.

Can anyone share with me the tea about why all of us should hate Jared Leto? He is supposedly very reprehensible but nobody concretes why.

Profile picture
    Minuscule
    Topics:

I said what I heard from screenings for both spencer and tammy faye, and both ended up aligning perfectly with the final consensus. Also said stuff about Being The Ricardos but the jury is still out on that one. I was gonna post a screenshot of one of my friend’s screening booking for Gucci. In fact, I did but deleted 3mins later because I don’t wanna draw too much attention from the studio. I still think Gaga could hit CC and GG based on what they said, but that’s about it.

How big is Driver’s role ? According to people who read the script and the book, Gaga’s role got beefed up and she even got some of the parts that were originally done by the Guccis?

Is Driver still the male lead or more of a supporting character?

Anything about the accents and Gaga’s character breaking the fourth wall, is it done well or comparable to another movie?

There were reports that Driver’s character breaks the fourth wall, too. Is this true?

Thank you!

Profile picture
    Rodrigo Moura
    Topics:

If gucci’s critical reception is good gaga it is definitely being nominated

Profile picture
    Entela
    Topics:

Things we have been told by the film experts in here in the past few days:

1. Spencer will do better than Gucci at the box office.
    2. Gaga at most will be nominated at the Critics Choice or Golden Globes.
    3. Kristen Stewart will clean every award show.

Hmmmm the coming weeks will be VERY interesting…

Profile picture
    K.Adams
    Topics:

I watched The Lost Daughter and I didn’t like the movie. I didn’t like the message it was conveying. What she did felt very cruel and mean.

Profile picture
    Anirudh Arun
    Topics:

Whether transformative or not, I find roles like these a treat to watch on screen. Colman should be nominated this year and she most probably will. I don’t know why some people are pissed she is getting nominated consecutively and receiving such well deserved awards attention. It has happened with Blanchett, Moore, Streep, Dench, Adams, Williams and Lawrence. Colman is an actress who has really shown that she does belong to the group of the greatest actresses of this generation.

Profile picture
    marsha_brightly
    Topics:

I watched The Lost Daughter and I didn’t like the movie. I didn’t like the message it was conveying. What she did felt very cruel and mean.

damn..do you have the copy???

Profile picture
    marsha_brightly
    Topics:

Okey People..this is my Scenario : ( Right weaker )

Kristen Stewart

Halle Berry / Agathe Rousselle

Jessica Chastain / Nicole Kidman

Tessa Thompson / Tilda Swinton

Penelope Cruz

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Agathe Rousselle : depends how the film works

Nicole Kidman : Still post production its gonna be Glenn Close movie past year

Tilda Swinton : great performance….shes on the way

Profile picture
    Plumpshell
    Topics:

a broken clock is right twice a day!!! He’s still not giving us any detail that couldn’t be guessed at or just general commentary. If he said something like “Gaga and Driver have a scene where they do x” or “Al Pacino only has 10 minutes screen time” then it would be more trustworthy bc it can be proven once we see it. What he’s giving is just opinion that can’t really be verified bc they might like Leto but you could hate the performance.

Believe what you want but there’s been too much foolery around that movie. I want legit reviews WITH DETAIL

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Why are y’all waiting for reviews from house of Gucci lol if critics don’t like it this movie can still snatch Oscar noms. Not the type of movie that needs to be critically acclaimed.

Profile picture
    Applepear
    Topics:

Why are y’all waiting for reviews from house of Gucci lol if critics don’t like it this movie can still snatch Oscar noms. Not the type of movie that needs to be critically acclaimed.

Im just waiting for reviews because I’m generally interested in the movie and am a bit sick of all the “my friend who saw a screening” reviews which aren’t credible

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Critics don’t mean anything for the Oscars and they shouldn’t only opinion that matter is the audience.8th grade was like by critics first reformed was liked by critics uncut gems was liked by critics the farewell was liked by critics and you see how many Oscar nomination it got right lol.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 514 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 21)’ is closed to new replies.