Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 21)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 21)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 514 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +8 hidden )
replies
views
users
kallewickans_3
Plumpshell
marsha_brightly
  • Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

I thought Victor Cruz condemned Stewart on the Spencer thread when the announcement of her casting was made

If I called her limited and insipid I said the truth.

But she still winning the Oscar so what’s your point hun.

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

I just finished Titane. Agathe Rousselle should be nominated. It’s not the type that gets nominated, but she deserves it 180%. Diversity shouldn’t only be about the nominating and rewarding contenders of different race and ethnicity, it should also be the inclusion of the many genres of movies

Laga Gaga's BIGGEST FAN

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

If I called her limited and insipid I said the truth. But she still winning the Oscar so what’s your point hun.

lol. Olivia Colman isn’t getting nominated though. Her stans are something else. Olivia is so overrated here. She has replaced Viola Davis

Laga Gaga's BIGGEST FAN

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

I guess hating on Coleman is this month’s hating on McDormand. And it always comes from people who haven’t even seen one-third of their work. And from Gaga stans of all people. Gaga has yet to prove much of anything as an actress. The absurdity.

Profile picture
    vertibort6
    Topics:

Why don’t we all wait till movies are released to general audiences so we can watch them and have a proper objective opinion non stan related so we (some of you), won’t be able to sound ridiculous?

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

I guess hating on Coleman is this month’s hating on McDormand. And it always comes from people who haven’t even seen one-third of their work. And from Gaga stans of all people. Gaga has yet to prove much of anything as an actress. The absurdity.

I think ASIB proved Gaga is a capable actress, and she’d already proven she has screen presence with even some of her earlier and weaker work in cameos and TV roles. I understand that Gaga is not a GD darling, but her abilities are underestimated.

Profile picture
    Rachel615
    Topics:

I don’t think I’ll ever understand why some people who are a fan of one actor feel the need to dump on a different actor competing against their fave, and/or seem to blame or root against an actor because of the annoying behavior of that actor’s fans.

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

I think ASIB proved Gaga is a capable actress, and she’d already proven she has screen presence with even some of her earlier and weaker work in cameos and TV roles. I understand that Gaga is not a GD darling, but her abilities are underestimated.

She’s proven that she has some acting ability. But one film role and a dodgy performance in a season of AHS doesn’t mean her career is comparable to any of these women. However, my only point is that Gaga stans have no room to throw all this shade at accomplished actors with multitude of acclaimed performances. Y’all doing too much. And once again, it’s absurd. Even more absurd than what I’m used to seeing in the Best Actress thread. It’s embarrassing. And all y’all are doing is making people root against her.

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

She’s proven that she has some acting ability. But one film role and a dodgy performance in a season of AHS doesn’t mean her career is comparable to any of these women. However, my only point is that Gaga stans have no room to throw all this shade at accomplished actors with multitude of acclaimed performances. Y’all doing too much. And once again, it’s absurd. Even more absurd than what I’m used to seeing in the Best Actress thread. It’s embarrassing. And all y’all are doing is making people root against her.

Well sure, but in regards to the race for Best Actress it’s not supposed to be a cumulative award. Of course Gaga hasn’t amassed an impressive filmography in a matter of a couple years, but that doesn’t mean her ability is unworthy of consideration.

Profile picture
    Plumpshell
    Topics:

that just shows how weak minded and threatened you are to be honest…

Profile picture
    Plumpshell
    Topics:

the way you’re falling for the bait… They are literally laughing at you

Profile picture
    Plumpshell
    Topics:

They said Gaga is mostly good but has some bad moments of overacting that felt hammy. She’s good when she’s not trying to go bigger. I think mid or late 60s on MC. But again, this is based on two people’s opinion, they mostly get it “right” but sometimes they don’t. I’ll post the screenshot I mentioned after the embargo, I don’t think the studio will mind then.

Lol if this isn’t a role to  go hammy and camp then I don’t know what else else. It would  also leave the “she always plays herself” dummies grasping..

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

that just shows how weak minded and threatened you are to be honest…

Can we not with the calling users names? Let us not go there. Especially over some dumb shit like awards.

Anyways, y’all commence with the stan Twitter messiness.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

lol. Olivia Colman isn’t getting nominated though. Her stans are something else. Olivia is so overrated here. She has replaced Viola Davis

Now lil Tony i was just defending Gaga but don’t be delusional. Lady Gaga will never have be on the acting level of Viola Davis who nowhere overrated.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 514 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 21)’ is closed to new replies.