Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 21)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 21)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 514 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +8 hidden )
replies
views
users
kallewickans_3
Plumpshell
marsha_brightly
  • Profile picture
    amydunne
    Topics:

Wait did the movie leak or something how did they get that clip?

the clip is from a short promo video for spencer from NEON. they post promo photos/videos every weekday, you can find them on twitter and Instagram!

FYC:
    Spencer (IN ALL CATEGORIES)
    Passing (IN ALL CATEGORIES)

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Love her but Alicia’s picks have just been subpar to bad since her Oscar and breakout year, thus not being in demand like other winners except for flops and Tomb Raider lol. Maybe that will change with the Irma Vep adaption, but it has nothing to do with her working on one of Weinstein’s last films that year. It wasn’t a bad look for her if it wasn’t for Olsen for Wind River lol. After all the entire industry did work with him lmao.

Picks lol i hope i don’t sound like a b*tch. But she’s not that big of a deal to where she gets to pick i feel like she accepts what ever role she gets offered or auditions for. Vs other ingenues who probably have multiple Scripts and roles to choose from Anya Taylor Zendaya Millie Bobby Brown.

Profile picture
    ReginaIsKing
    Topics:

Picks lol i hope i don’t sound like a b*tch. But she’s not that big of a deal to where she gets to pick i feel like she accepts what ever role she gets offered or auditions for. Vs other ingenues who probably have multiple Scripts and roles to choose from Anya Taylor Zendaya Millie Bobby Brown.

I mean back then she probably had her pick of the litter lol. She had an extremely huge 2015 and won the Oscar, so naturally her ingenue self probably got some good offers, but that obviously faded and she accepts whatever now like you said lol.

Profile picture
    Cosmia
    Topics:

Using Weinstein to make your faves seem more special is kind of gross tbh.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

I mean back then she probably had her pick of the litter lol. She had an extremely huge 2015 and won the Oscar, so naturally her ingenue self probably got some good offers, but that obviously faded and she accepts whatever now like you said lol.

Vikander is a good actress the writer of love craft country on hbo is writing and directing the Tom raider sequel.This one will be more successful and better so Alicia will probably have them offers start coming again and will be able to choose again. Lol which she deserves she’s a good actress.

Profile picture
    smartypants27
    Topics:

Looks like Cate Blanchett is in lead for Nightmare Alley! Alfonso Cuaron (Director of Gravity) also highly praised Del Toro’s film and called it ‘his best work’. Latest Picture: Also, it’s announced that Blanchett will also be featuring in an Apple TV series called ‘Ascension’ which will be a horror movie with co-lead Gary Oldman and director being Alfonso Cuaron!

CATE BLANCHETT AND NICOLE KIDMAN ARE ON THERE WAY!!

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Any body ever seen the movie support the girls ? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OI1CWYxbbkI
    Regina Halls performance is excellent a Phenomenal character study of this woman trying to hold her work life together.Watched it for the first time the movie not really popular but it was good i recommended it. An Oscar nomination would have been deserved but at-least she won some critic awards and a major one.

Profile picture
    Manav
    Topics:

Upcoming Cate Blanchett acting projects:

1.) Nightmare Alley (Dir: Guillermo Del Toro)
    2.) TAR (Dir: Todd Field)
    -where she plays the fictional Lydia Tár, the first woman to be invited as the chief conductor of a large German orchestra
    3.) Armageddon Time (Dir: James Gray)
    -where she potrays Trump’s sister alongside De Niro, Hathaway and Isaac

4.) Borderlands (Dir: Eli Roth)
    -where she plays Lilith in a live action adaptation of the video game of the same name
    5.) Don’t Look Up (Dir: Adam McKay)
    6.) A Manual For Cleaning Women (Dir: Pedro Almodovar)
    7.) Apple TV Horror Miniseries alongside Gary Oldman directed by Alfonso Curaon

She’s going to win an Oscar and an Emmy soon it seems. What an actress.

Profile picture
    smartypants27
    Topics:

She’s not in Armageddon time… she dropped out..

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

She’s not in Armageddon time… she dropped out..

Donald Sutherland, Robert De Niro and Oscar Isaac also won’t be in it. Anne Hathaway is the only actor who stayed on for the film.

Profile picture
    Jojo1
    Topics:

Dang look at the RTs ???

People really love Sandra (and Viola being in it is a bonus)

https://twitter.com/ohshxtfe/status/1453027495649976327?s=21

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Yeah, the trailer (in less than 24 hours) already has more YouTube views than those for, for instance, The Lost Daughter and Passing. Netflix prob knows Sandra is gonna be a draw for a lot of people and therefore doesn’t feel the need to really promote it (ofc Viola has her fans too). As already amply suggested, this is prob gonna be a commercial success and not much else. I am excited!

Profile picture
    marsha_brightly
    Topics:

Dang look at the RTs ??? People really love Sandra (and Viola being in it is a bonus) https://twitter.com/ohshxtfe/status/1453027495649976327?s=21

damn 123k likes …..Go Sandy Go Sandy Go….

i love how Viola yelled at her….ulalalalala

Profile picture
    marsha_brightly
    Topics:

Upcoming Cate Blanchett acting projects: 1.) Nightmare Alley (Dir: Guillermo Del Toro) 2.) TAR (Dir: Todd Field) -where she plays the fictional Lydia Tár, the first woman to be invited as the chief conductor of a large German orchestra 3.) Armageddon Time (Dir: James Gray) -where she potrays Trump’s sister alongside De Niro, Hathaway and Isaac 4.) Borderlands (Dir: Eli Roth) -where she plays Lilith in a live action adaptation of the video game of the same name 5.) Don’t Look Up (Dir: Adam McKay) 6.) A Manual For Cleaning Women (Dir: Pedro Almodovar) 7.) Apple TV Horror Miniseries alongside Gary Oldman directed by Alfonso Curaon She’s going to win an Oscar and an Emmy soon it seems. What an actress.

All title on the Blanchet List only one that makes me curious….its TAR (Dir: Todd Field)

Profile picture
    marsha_brightly
    Topics:

Can’t wait for the Tilda Swinton sweep!

yeahhh i feel like her in Memoria….so Genuine…i love how curiosity she is in that movie

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 514 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 21)’ is closed to new replies.