Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 23)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 23)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 511 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
kallewickans_3
Babylonian
wolfali
  • Profile picture
    keybored
    Topics:

This is very accurate lol. At one point I thought I was watching a bad lifetime parody.  Can you link the source pls? Thanks.

Profile picture
    jamon__serrano
    Topics:

Apparently we can’t discuss the status of the frontrunner. Close the thread if her win is already locked. Damn.

Profile picture
    jamon__serrano
    Topics:

This is very accurate lol. At one point I thought I was watching a bad lifetime parody. Can you link the source pls? Thanks.

https://twitter.com/VinceMancini/status/1456677027524665344

Careful. Only raves are allowed here.

Profile picture
    Anthagiox
    Topics:

What is this unprovoked Stewart dragging? You dragging Stewart as a Gaga stan as if Gaga’s atrocious SNL “Italian” accent can be defended. I can recall the stiffness of her performance where she doesn’t even move her face when she says “It’s time to take out the trash.” etched in my mind.

I mean, you don’t have to lash out at Gaga just because someone doesn’t like Kristen’s performance. How immature. Besides, from what I’ve gathered, the only people who seem to have a problem with Gaga’s accent are Americans who can’t tell the difference between a Swedish accent, a Russian accent, and an Italian accent. Gaga’s pretty much nailing Patrizia Reggiani’s accent.

Stewart is safe for a nomination, but far from the win. Her movie is BOMBING in the US right now. Looking a 2 million opening. ☠️ Also non cinephiles and non arthouse fans are going to hate the movie. It’s already starting to show via the audience scores on RT and IMDB. At first I thought it was GaGa Stans, but no, general audiences really don’t like Spencer. Chastain gave a better performance in a lesser movie, but both movies are flops. As far as I’m concerned, Chastain is just as much in it as Stewart is.

Yeah, Gaga stans can be insane, but they’re not coordinated enough to put together a campaign to smear another actress. Gaga stans typically stick to Twitter with immature drags lol.

“Evaporate, and leave us cinephiles alone.” 😭

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

The trolls are really doing the most today lol

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

I’m seeing Passing tonight! Can’t wait..

I can’t wait to hear what you think girl.

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

The trolls are really doing the most today lol

Girl it will be a long season, I can’t wait to see the meltdowns once Kristen keeps on getting accolades and awards starting with Gotham. Girl needs a whole new cabinet with the awards she’s gonna get this year and next year. 😂🤣😅

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

Girl it will be a long season, I can’t wait to see the meltdowns once Kristen keeps on getting accolades and awards starting with Gotham. Girl needs a whole new cabinet with the awards she’s gonna get this year and next year. 😂🤣😅

You’re so right. BTW I’m also incredibly excited about the journey for our Nicole and Halle. So many talented queens this year. They’re really spoiling us.

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

https://twitter.com/VinceMancini/status/1456677027524665344 Careful. Only raves are allowed here.

This guy is about to get dragged so hard. I think this is what he’s looking for with disrespectful reviews like this. One thing is to dislike the movie, another thing is disrespecting the work of others.

Profile picture
    Vicki Leekx
    Topics:

https://twitter.com/VinceMancini/status/1456677027524665344 Careful. Only raves are allowed here.

Lmao, this guy hated Three Billboards too and look what happened there…

FYC:

Swinton, Weerasethakul Memoria, (Best Actress, Director)
    Efira, Rampling, Wilson Benedetta (Best Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)
    Rapace Lamb (Best Actress)
    Stewart, Hawkins, Spall Spencer (Best Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)

Profile picture
    Plumpshell
    Topics:

Yeah, Gaga stans can be insane, but they’re not coordinated enough to put together a campaign to smear another actress. Gaga stans typically stick to Twitter with immature drags lol.

exactly. Gaga stans want her to win but we’re not desperate for it either bc she’s Lady fucking Gaga and has nothing to prove. We’ve seen multiple reliable reviews say she’s fantastic in the movie and even if critics drag the movie little monsters only really care if she gets praised. Which she will.

Profile picture
    Entela
    Topics:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehuve/status/1456700686226186241

Wow the acclaim and praise for Gaga continues….there’s so many twitter verified industry people that attended the screenings in the last 2 days and ALL have said the same thing. HOG is super good & entertaining and Gaga is Oscar worthy.

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

We’re getting a redux of this in 2022

Olivia Colman will prevail over Kristen Stewart and beat a portrayal of Diana for the second time this season. Her power, it just amazes me sometimes.

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehuve/status/1456700686226186241 Wow the acclaim and praise for Gaga continues….there’s so many twitter verified industry people that attended the screenings in the last 2 days and ALL have said the same thing. HOG is super good & entertaining and Gaga is Oscar worthy.

This race really might be between Gaga and Olivia Colman. I’m so excited to see them nominated together yet again.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 511 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 23)’ is closed to new replies.