Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 23)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 23)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 511 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
kallewickans_3
Babylonian
film123
  • Profile picture
    BigJay2012
    Topics:

I can’t wait to hear what you think girl.

I’ll let you know, chile!

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

If House of Gucci is the only Best Actress vehicle that does well at the Box Office, it’ll nudge Gaga over Kristen for sure. The Diana factor is a double edged sword for her, and without even a decent performance at the Box Office she will need to campaign HARD to compete with Gaga and Olivia and their innate likability and Academy histories.

Profile picture
    Piper Halliwell
    Topics:

This race really might be between Gaga and Olivia Colman. I’m so excited to see them nominated together yet again.

I’ll eat my hat if the most raved performance won’t even make Top 2 this year. lol

FYC 2022 Emmys:

Best Actress in a Drama Series: Sandra Oh in "Killing Eve"

Best Actress in a Comedy Series: Sandra Oh in "The Chair"

Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Kim Joo-ryoung in "Squid Game"

Profile picture
    TrumpBiden
    Topics:

Another week, another: “This film bombed at the box office, it xX isn’t getting nominated.” Have you guys noticed this is literally almost every non-big blockbuster film during pandemic times?

Profile picture
    Plumpshell
    Topics:
    TrumpBiden
    Topics:

This race really might be between Gaga and Olivia Colman. I’m so excited to see them nominated together yet again.

Lol, just like last year she was a lock to win prior to the precursors. She’s not winning end is hanging in 4th-5th place.

It’s between Gaga and Kristen.

Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

If House of Gucci is the only Best Actress vehicle that does well at the Box Office, it’ll nudge Gaga over Kristen for sure. The Diana factor is a double edged sword for her, and without even a decent performance at the Box Office she will need to campaign HARD to compete with Gaga and Olivia and their innate likability and Academy histories.

🤔

Profile picture
    Jojo1
    Topics:

You need to relax Gaga has only been nominated once for acting and she didn’t even win.

Let’s wait for actual reviews at least ? 💀

Profile picture
    TrumpBiden
    Topics:

If THOG flops at the box office, considering this forums obession with a box office during a pandemic, does it mean almost no film except No Time to Die, Shang, Black Widow and A Quiet Place 2 will be nominated?

Profile picture
    Cosmia
    Topics:

Box office has very rarely mattered, and it especially doesn’t matter in a post-pandemic world where nothing except Marvel makes a profit. I have no doubt that Spencer is an acquired taste, but Stewart has and will continue to receive hosannas for her performance from most of the commentariat. Counting her out right now is foolish.

Profile picture
    Plumpshell
    Topics:

You need to relax Gaga has only been nominated once for acting and she didn’t even win. Let’s wait for actual reviews at least ? 💀

she’s literally only made one movie. You’re not making the point you think you are…

Profile picture
    xandyeugh
    Topics:

We will have a clearer picture about this race once critics will start awarding. People may say they are not relevant but for the last decade they have proven to help contenders stay in the conversation and they even propel them to clear in the televised shows. I think for the last decade only 3 actress did not clear: Meryl Streep, Emma Stone, and Renee Zellweger.

Profile picture
    Sâmi Macedo
    Topics:

SAG and BAFTA will be key moments for the Oscar victory, and in these two awards I see Kristen losing steam. The space will be open for Olivia and Gaga.

Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

I think Gaga’s performance will turn out to be a little too campy. Between the accent and the outfits and the whole persona, the character doesn’t have the same prestige sheen Stewart’s does. I have no doubt that Gaga will be great, but it doesn’t seem like people will be enjoying her for the same reasons they’re enjoying Stewart.

Camp doesn’t win Oscars, or at least not in lead.

Profile picture
    wgoran
    Topics:

I thought Kristen was very good in her role but that was it the movie was a 6.5/10 for me. Now im jus waiting to see miss Halle Berry deliver.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 511 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 23)’ is closed to new replies.