Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 543 total)
Created
8 months ago
Last Reply
8 months ago
replies
views
users
M
LA26
wolfali
  • Profile picture
    Plumpshell
    Topics:

The replies from Gaga stans to critics who didn’t like HoG…and I thought Marvel, DC and Star Wars were the only ones with toxic fans.

her stans are like 80% pop stan gays, what do u expect

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

Anyone have any clue how could be Stewart’s biggest competition? I don’t buy Chastain or Kidman at all. Maybe Colman especially when BAFTA is in Colman’s reach all the time.

Hun, it’s Chastain… who gives a better performance than Renee Squinter in Judy. Colman isn’t winning anything but critics for that Netflix movie that isn’t getting in Bp.

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

Chastain as Tammy Faye is a million times better than Zellweger as Judy Garland.

Yup. She it isn’t getting as much attention because it’s Tammy Faye but it’s definitely a better performance than the squinter.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Gaga has ended the twilight gal with these raves 

Profile picture
    Ivan Ranjit
    Topics:

5 critics called the movie a bloated mess with bad acting except For Pacino. I bet the good ones come from critics who are scared to get dragged by Gaga stans.

5 out of I think dozens of reactions are not a lot. Even some lauded movies have negative reviews. And I think of those 5 you seem to have counted and researched, I don’t even think all of them say something negative about Gaga. And a majority seem to think Gaga is really great, I doubt major publications are scared off by stans.

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Gaga has ended the twilight gal with these raves

Lol, no she didn’t.

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

The Gaga stans really can’t fathom no one coming for their fave.

House of Razzies will be in the 30s-60s on RT.

I can definitely guarantee that.

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

The Gaga stans really can’t fathom no one coming for their fave. House of Razzies will be in the 30s-60s on RT. I can definitely guarantee that.

It is best actress, not best picture. Even Stewart has her own very harsh reviews.

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

Profile picture
    Hinrich689
    Topics:

House of Razzies

Is anyone still seriously thinking that HoG is Razzie-worthy?

You must be a diehard hater then.

Profile picture
    Anthony 🐜
    Topics:

As entertaining as the whole Lady Gaga debacle is, she’s not getting an Oscar nomination with those reactions for the film and her performance.

Gaga isn’t Streep or McDormand. She’s not going to be nominated by AMPAS everytime she has a film out. She’d have to give one hell of a critically acclaimed performance to be nominated again for an acting Oscar. .

Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

In an ideal world, Tilda Swinton would be winning for Memoria.

Profile picture
    gabspss
    Topics:

House of Gucci proved not to be a Hillbilly Elegy, now all it needs is to prove that is has the GP support when it premieres so we confidently can start to compare it with the likes of Jojo Rabbit, Vice and Bohemian Rhapsody.

It's about the chaotic editing in Moulin Rouge!

Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

New trailer

Profile picture
    Ivan Ranjit
    Topics:

As entertaining as the whole Lady Gaga debacle is, she’s not getting an Oscar nomination with those reactions for the film and her performance. Gaga isn’t Streep or McDormand. She’s not going to be nominated by AMPAS everytime she has a film out. She’d have to give one hell of a critically acclaimed performance to be nominated again for an acting Oscar. .

what reactions are you reading? I can see a lot of praise, lot more than I was expecting and she’s risen in both the GD odds and the betting odds. Kristen is most probably winning but I see Gaga as a definite nominee. They need the ratings too so a Gaga, Beyoncé, Billie ceremony would pull people in.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 543 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)’ is closed to new replies.