Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 543 total)
Created
8 months ago
Last Reply
8 months ago
replies
views
users
M
LA26
wolfali
  • Profile picture
    alberttjohn8
    Topics:

I have to say, I don’t envy critics or anyone who dares trash either Gaga or Kristen. Gaga obviously has a legion of hardcore fans and Kristen has one of the most loyal and dedicated fandoms.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

It’s pathetic to be afraid of a bunch of people who dedicate their lives to stan celebrities (the girls on Twitter, really?). I find refreshing when someone has the courage to go against the herd on pure conviction. Fuck toxic fandom; it will never tip the balance on the awards circuit.

Profile picture
    Münster
    Topics:

What critics? There’s one wannabe pundit breaching the embargo and ratting people out for attention, and another who has been making misogynistic comments about Gaga since 2009. No one here would feel sorry for either of them if this weren’t about Gaga.

Profile picture
    Gabarnes43
    Topics:

UPDATED PREDICTIONS

1. Olivia Colman, The Lost Daughter
    2. Kristen Stewart, Spencer
    3. Nicole Kidman, Being the Ricardos
    4 Penelope Cruz, Parallel Mother’s
    5. Frances McDormand, The Tragedy of Macbeth

6. Jessica Chastain, The Eyes of Tammy Faye
    7. Lady Gaga, House of Gucci
    8. Jodie Comer, The Last Duel
    9. Tessa Thompson, Passing
    10. Jennifer Hudson, Respect

EMMYS FYC

The White Lotus in all categories

Landscapers, Olivia Colman & David Thewlis

Ted Lasso in all Categories

Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

If I had a dollar for every single posts about Gaga by these new accounts, I would be Jeff Bezos by now darling. Why this thread always turned into some stanning bullshit?

Profile picture
    Plumpshell
    Topics:

I have to say, I don’t envy critics or anyone who dares trash either Gaga or Kristen. Gaga obviously has a legion of hardcore fans and Kristen has one of the most loyal and dedicated fandoms.

STOP STEALING MY COMMENTS

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Gaga is going to serve hot fashion with this Gucci era. She was reserved with A Star Is Born, but it’s different this time since it revolves around the fashion World. Academy, please nominate Gaga. The Oscars red carpet needs to win her once more. Nominate Stefani Germanotta

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

Profile picture
    Cocastique
    Topics:

Based on the trailer alone I am rooting for Renate Reinsve – can’t wait to see her movie! (: I love Virginie Efira – didn’t realize she has a film out this year? She was amazing in An Impossible Love a few years ago. Is her new film strong enough for her to win the Cesar award this year?

The movie’s too controversial but you never know wtf the Cesar Academy will do (ie : Polanski winning BD five times).

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    rollins
    Topics:

Gaga is going to serve hot fashion with this Gucci era. She was reserved with A Star Is Born, but it’s different this time since it revolves around the fashion World. Academy, please nominate Gaga. The Oscars red carpet needs to win her once more. Nominate Stefani Germanotta

Lmao I remember when you were asked how are you going to act when it’s gaga’s season because you kept going hard against mulligan and you said you will be more somber because it’s a classy era but omg you’re already at a 10 and the movie hasn’t came out yet. I’m scared.

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Lmao I remember when you were asked how are you going to act when it’s gaga’s season because you kept going hard against mulligan and you said you will be more somber because it’s a classy era but omg you’re already at a 10 and the movie hasn’t came out yet. I’m scared.

I’m already in the mood I promised. Just hoping for the best. Imagine a lineup that includes Gaga and Stewart……the season would be so entertaining.

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

Gaga and Leto getting the raves hmmm

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Gaga is getting raves even from people who don’t think the movie is great. I guess it’s safe to assume she’s still very much in the race.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 543 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)’ is closed to new replies.