Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 27)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 27)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 561 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
BigJay2012
kallewickans_3
kaziz
  • Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

Huns, Thompson will not be forgotten.

So happy for Kidman ❤️ The overreaction (as always) to the trailer over here was absurd.

Stewart

Colman

Cruz

Kidman

Thompson

The class of this line-up. But what about our Halle???

Profile picture
    Plumpshell
    Topics:
    wattsgold
    Topics:

Do people still think that tweets seen every week after a premiere are a thing? LMAO

Because as an AMPAS voter that’s what I’d think: “Let me just go to Twitter and read what a bunch of anonymous users care about so I can fulfill their wishes…”

Profile picture
    smartypants27
    Topics:

https://www.vhscut.com/post/being-the-ricardos-reacoes-dos-criticos-e-jornalistas Here are a compile of individuals who have talked about Being The Ricardos screening :)!

Profile picture
    Ivan Ranjit
    Topics:

Sorry not to be that person but I was talking about one trailer not other social media platforms and others… Your point about dressing up is irrelevant because there were also people that I saw dressing up as the Ricardo’s so that invalid. BTR will have more of the public domain to actually visit and be intrigued about the movie rather than HOG which people didn’t really like nor weren’t iconic as Lucille and Desi were.

Did you specifically say that you will only count the one trailer on YouTube on the movie studios YouTube channel. Because if not you are totally off as the trailer has been widely watched. I’m sorry but where did you see people dressing up as the stars of the movie as her look was only revealed this week. You really can’t compare a mainstream popcorn thriller starring the biggest star in the world with a niche indie film. I’m not saying it won’t be critically acclaimed.

Profile picture
    fatyil83
    Topics:

nicole kidman wins oscars

Profile picture
    smartypants27
    Topics:

Did you specifically say that one trailer on YouTube for the movie studios YouTube. Because if not you are totally off as the trailer has been widely watched. I’m sorry but where did you see people dressing up as the stars of the movie as her look was only revealed this week. You really can’t compare a mainstream popcorn thriller starring the biggest star in the world with a niche indie film. I’m not saying it won’t be critically acclaimed.

wtf do u mean ‘her look was only revealed this week’ ??? Everyone knows what Lucille Ball looks like lmao she’s been an iconic figure for many years now.

Profile picture
    Ivan Ranjit
    Topics:

wtf do u mean ‘her look was only revealed this week’ ??? Everyone knows what Lucille Ball looks like lmao she’s been an iconic figure for many years now.

Uhh I’m not arguing with you that Lucy is beloved, I love her. But people were dressing up as the characters of HoG for Halloween not the original Gucci’s which kinda shows the movie is already well known. Marilyn is beloved and millions dress up as her for Halloween but hardly any people watched the Michelle Williams movie.You would have to be delusional to think BTR will compare to the virality of HoG. Just to be clear, I’m not saying BTR is going to be bad or people will not watch it, I’m saying your point about the trailers makes no sense.

Profile picture
    smartypants27
    Topics:

Letterboxd: 4.5 stars: ‘Nicole Kidman is absolutely stellar in this giving a layered and beautiful performance and I don’t know why she faced so much early Criticism as she was sublime. Moreover, the rest of the ensemble also shined…J.K Simmons, Nina Arianda, Javier Bardem all were stellar. Moreover, we already know the script would be amazing as it’s AARON FREAKING SORKIN, but to be honest with you, this was one of my favorite script of his combined with heartfelt moments and funny jokes. Also, in technical aspects, I really liked the production design and costumes and even the cinematography was better than Sorkin’s other two films. Also this was Sorkins strongest project as a director and he truly improved his direction in this film. Honestly, I was expecting to really dislike this film but I have nothing but praise to say about it‘

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Did you specifically say that you will only count the one trailer on YouTube on the movie studios YouTube channel. Because if not you are totally off as the trailer has been widely watched. I’m sorry but where did you see people dressing up as the stars of the movie as her look was only revealed this week. You really can’t compare a mainstream popcorn thriller starring the biggest star in the world with a niche indie film. I’m not saying it won’t be critically acclaimed.

Don’t mind these people. They’ll do anything just to discredit Lady Gaga

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Do people still think that tweets seen every week after a premiere are a thing? LMAO Because as an AMPAS voter that’s what I’d think: “Let me just go to Twitter and read what a bunch of anonymous users care about so I can fulfill their wishes…”

Why have you taken it up to yourself to pretentiously trash Lady Gaga everyday? I’d advise you go easy on yourself. This kind of hate isn’t good for anyone’s health

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

Profile picture
    ejaru1810
    Topics:

Still confident in Stewart, Kidman, Gaga and Colman as my top 4, who gets the 5th spot is the big question.

Profile picture
    Rynd_Rawikara
    Topics:

That’s quite a long read you guys

anyway, the race is still:

1. Stewart
    2. everyone else
    Profile picture
    smartypants27
    Topics:

For me, Kidman, Stewart and Gaga are locked. My other places depend on; Cruz, Colman, Chastain, Thompson, Hudson and McDormand.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 561 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 27)’ is closed to new replies.