Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 28)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 28)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 547 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Plumpshell
BigJay2012
Escapology
  • Profile picture
    Anthagiox
    Topics:

I really can’t with this stan thinking anyone who didn’t like her film has an “agenda” against her. Did they forget the praise she got for ASIB? https://mobile.twitter.com/replaygucci/status/1460442984340549634

I’m all for dragging delusional and bigoted Gaga fans, but this is just a joke. A bunch of grown-ass men crying about anonymous tweets they’re getting from people they don’t even know. All of these men are well-versed in the world of pop culture and know what they’re getting themselves into when they post reactions that are just… rude. That entire circle of people has been laughing and joking with one another about how much they hate the movie, and they’re doing so publicly. That’s fine, you can hate the movie, but know that people are watching and see the unprofessionalism playing out in real time. There have been other negative reactions that aren’t getting heat because they were presented in a professional and respectful way. Act like a Twitter troll, get treated like a Twitter troll.

“Evaporate, and leave us cinephiles alone.”

Profile picture
    smartypants27
    Topics:

We’re having these biopics next year or you’re joking?

I’m not joking … LMAO there will be a minimum of 10 released next year. I feel like there will be a new genre called ‘Biopic’ because there is just too many getting made lol

Profile picture
    Escapology
    Topics:

But Patrizia is like that. That woman said she was happy when she got the news of her ex husband getting shot because it meant all of her problems were over. She’s over the top and the film is been adapted from a book

In any case, Gaga’s performance is the most controversial of all actresses this year. From the available trailers and the video, you can understand that Gaga has the most inaccurate and ostentatious performance, even more than Chastain’s. But it will still be interesting to watch HoF and Gaga in it.

Profile picture
    Anthagiox
    Topics:

Why would they make a biopic about Amy 😭 There is an Oscar-winning feature-length documentary about her already

With the right casting and direction, I think an Amy biopic would be pretty amazing. She wasn’t a huge pop culture figure like MJ or Madonna so there would be a lot of room for people to learn about her. Funnily enough, Gaga has been mentioned throughout the years as someone who should play Amy (dunno how I feel about that, though).

In any case, Gaga’s performance is the most controversial of all actresses this year. From the available trailers and the video, you can understand that Gaga has the most inaccurate and ostentatious performance, even more than Chastain’s. But it will still be interesting to watch HoF and Gaga in it.

This just isn’t reality lol. She sounds like Patrizia, she looks like Patrizia, and she’s playing her the way that woman is. I think you should watch a few videos of Patrizia to see what a caricature she is in real life.

The vast majority of reactions to Gaga have been overwhelmingly positive. The only thing that would bring her down would be the movie itself.

“Evaporate, and leave us cinephiles alone.”

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

You’re wrong. Patrizia and Tammy are both played the way they are in real life

Laga Gaga for Best Actress.

House of Gucci for best picture.

Belfast for everything - Best Picture win

Profile picture
    Drusilla
    Topics:

Am I the only one who thinks that Colman can actually win this ?

Profile picture
    Thespian
    Topics:

Oh Victor, you’ve already been exposed on here as a flip flop. First you hated on Chastain, then quickly changed your mind, now you’re coming for Lawrence lol. I look forward to your post next month: “Huns, Jennifer Lawrence is winning her 2nd Oscar”- Victor Cruz after they watch Don’t Look Up

In between Kristen and Spencer. Oops Dispenser.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Faux architect
    Topics:

Am I the only one who thinks that Colman can actually win this ?

I’d say that it isn’t possible but Frances winning last year left me traumatized forever (prediction-wise). So she can.

Pantheon of acting: Uta / Elizabeth / Richard / Sandy (Virginia Woolf), Bibi / Liv (Persona), Sandrine (La Ceremonie), Brie (Short Term 12), Jodie (Silence of the Lambs), Jodie (Killing Eve), Nicole (The Others), Eva (Penny Dreadful), Timothée (CMBYN), Lupita (Us)

Profile picture
    mporter455
    Topics:

what the hell is wrong with this user? what did Gaga do to you? Sure there are a lot of delusional Gaga stans, but people like you who are making up random BS are arguably worse….

Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

There are people here and other forums that actively look for bad things about HoG and Gaga’s fans to post for months. Why spend so much energy on something you dislike? You can just ignore or move on.

Sometimes I think y’all want fans to be insufferable to justify the tantrums.

FYC: Memoria and House of Gucci for Best Picture

Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

There’s thread about Mario Bros movie darling. just fight your bullshit war over there.

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION DARLING.
    Tessa Thompson, Lead Actress for PASSING
    Ruth Negga, Supporting Actress for PASSING
    Charlotte Rampling, Supporting Actress for BENEDETTA
    Martha Plimpton, Supporting Actress for MASS
    Arawinda Kirana, Lead Actress for YUNI
    Kathryn Hunter, Supporting Actress for THE TRAGEDY OF MACBETH

Profile picture
    fatyil83
    Topics:

tessa get National Board of Trustees ? do you think too

Profile picture
    Escapology
    Topics:

what the hell is wrong with this user? what did Gaga do to you? Sure there are a lot of delusional Gaga stans, but people like you who are making up random BS are arguably worse….

No aggression, okay? Be more loyal to other opinions. This is my personal opinion, I do not impose it on anyone … It seemed to me that Gaga does not look like Patricia. But I only saw trailers and 1 clip. Gaga may be good, but first I need to watch the full movie. Good luck.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 547 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 28)’ is closed to new replies.