Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 3)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 503 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
George Ehret
Diamond Tier
kaziz
  • Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

Right and you don’t like McKay films, American Hustle etc. but we are the same person.

I’ll more than likely watch Don’t Look Up. But if the quality is anything like The Big Short or Vice, I’m dragging it for filth lol McKay is NOT my favorite 😂

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    George Ehret
    Topics:

Am I lying that you come on here and showboat your knowledge of what you say “you’ve heard” and am I also lying that you got rocked so hard that you had to retire last night? Face it, if it doesn’t line up with what you’ve heard or what you predict you reduce people to nothing. Should I pull receipts? I don’t think I need to but I can if you need a reality check on how annoying you actually are.

OK. Fine. You win. I’m a pest. The worst person on the site. “Hands down the nastiest person on here” to use your own words. I should probably be banned.

So now that I’ve said that, will you leave me alone? I really don’t wanna keep dealing with this anymore and would rather be civil.

FYC
    Best Picture: The Worst Person in the World
    Best Director: Jane Campion
    Best Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch
    Best Actress: Renate Reinsve
    Best Supporting Actor: Benedict Wong
    Best Supporting Actress: Kirsten Dunst
    Best Adapted Screenplay: The Power of the Dog
    Best Original Screenplay: The Worst Person in the World

Profile picture
    Kelvin
    Topics:

kristen stewart eliciting such strong reactions everytime something new comes up about her movie.. her impact is truly unmatched

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Will trailers for Spencer and TPOTD drop before the Venice film festival?

Profile picture
    George Ehret
    Topics:

kristen stewart eliciting such strong reactions everytime something new comes up about her movie.. her impact is truly unmatched

You will like this

FYC
    Best Picture: The Worst Person in the World
    Best Director: Jane Campion
    Best Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch
    Best Actress: Renate Reinsve
    Best Supporting Actor: Benedict Wong
    Best Supporting Actress: Kirsten Dunst
    Best Adapted Screenplay: The Power of the Dog
    Best Original Screenplay: The Worst Person in the World

Profile picture
    Kelvin
    Topics:

You will like this

I’m so excited for it. Larrain is a master of directing performances and Kristen has already established herself as one of my favourite actresses working today. Her performance in personal shopper is truly phenomenal.

Profile picture
    alittle03
    Topics:

Let’s get real: Camila Cabello is obviously winning Best Actress this year and she’s coming to give the best Best Actress performance of all time. You all can retire your predictions now because this race is over.

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

Let’s get real: Camila Cabello is obviously winning Best Actress this year and she’s coming to give the best Best Actress performance of all time. You all can retire your predictions now because this race is over.

I’m so excited for it. Kay Cannon is a master of directing performances and Camila has already established herself as one of my favourite actresses working today. Her performance in Shawn Mendes: In Wonder is truly phenomenal.

Profile picture
    CuriousHedgehog
    Topics:

I do feel slightly worried that Spencer is a little too inaccessible and be snubbed, ala Adam Sandler for Uncut Gems, but Stewart has the benefit of playing Princess Diana which I feel could help her. Either way, I’m sensing this being the most raved performance of her career.

Profile picture
    Lucas
    Topics:

Promising news for Kirsten. Jackie was a masterpiece, I hope Larraín delivers again.

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

Promising news for Kirsten. Jackie was a masterpiece, I hope Larraín delivers again.

*Kristen love. Kirsten is Dunst.

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

You will like this

Would credible website, worldofreel.com, lie? The Hollywood Reporter & Variety could never!

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Good god why have some instead of moving on from derailing the thread by dragging films from last year’s race gone on now to comparing Promising Young Woman and I May Destroy You. Regardless of the fact that neither are relevant to next year’s Oscar race, it’s such a stupid comparison. It’s like saying The Count of Monte Cristo and The Irishman are similar films because they both have a violent scene in their films.

And no I’m not some I May Destroy You hater (it’s my favourite show of 2020) or some “deluded Promising Young Woman fanatic”. But the Gold Derby trolls can feel free to call me such. I need strong comic relief right now.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "FLEE" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 503 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.