Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 31)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 31)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 499 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
Lil Tony
Plumpshell
  • Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

I can see Lawrence getting a coattail nomination if  DLU becomes a huge contender. Given McKay’s track record with AMPAS, that’s likely to happen. She could also get a “ we missed you nomination.”

Profile picture
    Thespian
    Topics:

Stewart stans hiding behind twilight when no one mentions it. Do i have to bring that filmography of hers? Nobody cares about twilight there was about ten more actors way worse than her.

No stans here. It’s only me, so address me. I can’t change the fact how you see her as an actress,but for me she is far better than many others.

Peace out.

Profile picture
    Rynd_Rawikara
    Topics:

Speaking of faces, wtf is Gaga doing to hers? Good lord stop with the plastic surgery and the lip injections. It’s not a good look.

that’s because of her fibromyalgia. It’s a chronic illness that cause spasm pain all over the skin. The botox is there to help alleviate the pain, making the neurons around her face become numb-er.

Profile picture
    Thespian
    Topics:

that’s because of her fibromyalgia. It’s a chronic illness that cause spasm pain all over the skin. The botox is there to help alleviate the pain, making the neurons around her face become numb-er.

Fibromyalgia can be too painful and stressful. I have seen so many patients come to me mostly to get rid of pain, insomnia, stress caused by fibromyalgia. Unfortunately there is no cure.

Profile picture
    gofyb
    Topics:

I don’t see how JLaw is going to get nominated this year. She was definitely robbed when she didn’t get a nomination for mother!

I double that. I really couldn’t stand her and haven’t even seen silver linings playbook because of it. Like the moment she appears on the scream I just got irritated. But in Mother she really won me over, she made me feel sympathetic towards her character, to feel what her character must be feeling. And it’s funny that she got so many nominations in such a short period of time for some basic roles and not for this one.

In a way I think it has some similarities to Stewart’s Diana. Both characters really make you feel their emotions through the screen and they’re not pleasant, it makes you uncomfortable, unease and you just boil inside from your own helplessness. Just bravo

Profile picture
    Rynd_Rawikara
    Topics:

Fibromyalgia can be too painful and stressful. I have seen so many patients come to me mostly to get rid of pain, insomnia, stress caused by fibromyalgia. Unfortunately there is no cure.

yep. people with fibromyalgia are also more likely to suffer from depression and anxiety

Profile picture
    brenolimsta
    Topics:

there is something deeply wrong with you if you really believe Kristen played herself in Spencer. She completely changed how she moved. How she spoke, she even moved her face differently because of the accent. You’re hitting rock bottom right now and I’m legit gonna call your ass out because its just embarrassing. Just stop.

Dude, chill out. Where I said she played herself? Hahahaha stop that nonsense

Profile picture
    GD
    Topics:

Speaking of faces, wtf is Gaga doing to hers? Good lord stop with the plastic surgery and the lip injections. It’s not a good look.

It’s just fillers, not plastic surgery.

Profile picture
    Edgar Pereira
    Topics:

This year’s Oscar race reminds me of 2016/17 Best Actress race

Kristen Stewart / Natalie Portman
    Isabelle Huppert / Penélope Cruz
    Ruth Negga / Tessa Thompson
    Amy Adams / Olivia Colman
    Annette Bening / Nicole Kidman
    Meryl Streep / Frances McDormand
    Emma Stone / Alana Haim
    Jessica Chastain / Jessica Chastain
    + Lady Gaga

Edgar Pereira
    Cinema and Popcorn
    https://cinemaandpopcorn.blogspot.com/

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

I can imagine the brainless crowd coming after you just for stating this perception. But yeah, what the fuck is going on with most celebrities nowadays?

Profile picture
    Eve Harrington
    Topics:

How about we just don’t comment on bodies that aren’t our own? It really costs zero dollars to be respectful.

Profile picture
    Thespian
    Topics:

I don’t think kb93 meant any harm. She thought as cosmetic surgery has become frequent now a days and it does more harm than good in long run. And may be she doesn’t know about Gaga’s fibromyalgia or related difficulties.

Anyways,we shouldn’t judge anyone’s physical attributes. Let’s not go there.

Profile picture
    MysticMagix
    Topics:

I wonder how the box office for being the ricardos will be

A little bit of Magic never hurt anybody.

~ MYSTIC

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

The people here are so obsessed with Lady Gaga that they now kind of body shaming her even though their anointed winner has had series of surgery. All these talks make me love Gaga more and more

Laga Gaga for Best Actress.

House of Gucci for best picture.

Belfast for everything - Best Picture win

Profile picture
    Viridiana
    Topics:

I wonder how the box office for being the ricardos will be

It´s a limited release and it will be on Prime barely 1o days after its release so it won´t be really a factor.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 499 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 31)’ is closed to new replies.