Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 31)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 31)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 4 posts - 496 through 499 (of 499 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
Lil Tony
Plumpshell
  • Profile picture
    kbc
    Topics:

I don’t think kb93 meant any harm. She thought as cosmetic surgery has become frequent now a days and it does more harm than good in long run. And may be she doesn’t know about Gaga’s fibromyalgia or related difficulties.

Anyways,we shouldn’t judge anyone’s physical attributes. Let’s not go there.

Agree – no personal physical shaming of any of the possible contenders out there – criticise the performances, character attributes, even quality of transformations / but no need for trash talk targeting the persons behind the work.

FYC
    Best Picture: Jockey
    Director: Clint Bentley
    Actor: Clifton Collins Jr.
    Supporting Actress: Molly Parker
    Supporting Actor: Moises Arias
    Original Screenplay: Clint Bentley, Greg Kwedar
    Cinematography: Adolpho Veloso
    Film Editing: Parker Laramie
    Music Score: Aaron & Bryce Dessner

Profile picture
    a spoonful of sugar
    Topics:

Speaking of faces, wtf is Gaga doing to hers? Good lord stop with the plastic surgery and the lip injections. It’s not a good look.

This is moronic when said about Nicole Kidman and moronic when said about Gaga.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

The people here are so obsessed with Lady Gaga that they now kind of body shaming her even though their anointed winner has had series of surgery. All these talks make me love Gaga more and more

Obviously you will complain about that while still trashing any other Actress. It’s not a shock to anyone you keep different standards for people according to your passive aggressive bias. Fake outrage is so unbecoming.

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Obviously you will complain about that while still trashing any other Actress. It’s not a shock to anyone you keep different standards for people according to your passive aggressive bias. Fake outrage is so unbecoming.

I don’t touch their personal lives or physical appearances. I don’t. Anyway, go and watch Gucci

Laga Gaga for Best Actress.

House of Gucci for best picture.

Belfast for everything - Best Picture win

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 4 posts - 496 through 499 (of 499 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 31)’ is closed to new replies.