Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 33)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 33)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 570 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
BigJay2012
Babylonian
LA26
  • Profile picture
    Thespian
    Topics:

How many movies are slated to release in December? I want to see who else are in.

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Update your predictions, y’all. Sandra Bullock is sweeping

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

Profile picture
    Thespian
    Topics:
    GWalters
    Topics:

THR’s Scott Feinberg has updated his oscar predictions and now has Rachel Zegler in his top 5 for Best Actress and moved Kidman down to no.6. WTF? He’s also put Ansel Elgort above Leo DiCaprio & Denzel for Best Actor which suggests he’s slightly delusional. I think he’s still a little high after the West Side Story premiere. I’m sure the film will get plenty of noms but I highly doubt both leads will get in. Zegler may get a nom but she’s definitely not taking Kidman’s spot..

Also Kidman, DiCaprio and Denzel haven’t done any proper press for their respective films yet so I’m sure when they start doing promotion in the next week or so, his predictions will change again.

Profile picture
    Milan
    Topics:

I don’t think Zeglar is strong enough to land the best actress nom. The race is already very tight and unless Spielberg specifically campaigns for her I just don’t see it.

Andrew Garfield two time Oscar nominee
    Kirsten Dunst first time Oscar nominee

Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

THR’s Scott Feinberg has updated his oscar predictions and now has Rachel Zegler in his top 5 for Best Actress and moved Kidman down to no.6. WTF? He’s also put Ansel Elgort above Leo DiCaprio & Denzel for Best Actor which suggests he’s slightly delusional. I think he’s still a little high after the West Side Story premiere. I’m sure the film will get plenty of noms but I highly doubt both leads will get in. Zegler may get a nom but she’s definitely not taking Kidman’s spot..

Also Kidman, DiCaprio and Denzel haven’t done any proper press for their respective films yet so I’m sure when they start doing promotion in the next week or so, his predictions will change again.

He’ll for sure tone it down in few weeks after the excitment passes and more films come.

Profile picture
    Luca Giliberti
    Topics:

No disrespect to Feinberg, but his predictions are nuts. But that’s no surprise. Let’s not forget who got the hype train for Malcolm & Marie started last year. I think our odds and these forums are more reliable, to be honest.

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Lol, Ansel Elgort isn’t happening. I’m not buying these fresh reactions and think they’ll calm down after a few weeks. Remember when pundits like Anne Thompson predicted Zendaya would get in for Malcolm & Marie?

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

Lol, Ansel Elgort isn’t happening. I’m not buying these fresh reactions and think they’ll calm down after a few weeks. Remember when pundits like Anne Thompson predicted Zendaya would get in for Malcolm & Marie?

Anne Thompson is super unreliable as a predictor.

FYC:

Everything Everywhere All At Once in every eligible category

Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga for Best Original Song

Profile picture
    blueno_red
    Topics:

I feel that Jhud and Chastian are more Comedy and Musical at GG not Drama

Profile picture
    Instant
    Topics:

Thompson and Feinberg are both trash. They are supposed to predict what and who WILL be nominated and not who/what they WANT to be nominated.

Seeing all the pundits fuming and crying about so called “crowdpleasers” (that are not pleasing any crowds at all) Belchfast and King Richard BOMBING massively has been a sight to behold

Profile picture
    Matthew Barry
    Topics:

So the final 3 is looking like a battle between,

Stewart,

Kidman

Colman.

These 3 actresses are also the most likely to split votes in the precursor awards.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

Well, Lady Gaga is not a veteran actress in her 70s with over 40 films in her filmography who is yet to win an Oscar after eight nominations. Gaga has nothing to worry about with just two movies and one nomination + another nomination pending. She would have been worried if they were the Grammys

Is that the best you can do? Referring to Glenn’s age, like 3 years ago. 8 nominations and counting, darling. She’s beyond caring about winning as a must in her life. Weird how you can never refer to their talent (the admiration for her still going strong and highly respected) because you know that will argument will be quickly solved.

But yeah, the singer will not win an acting Oscar, not for that mess. Good luck with seeing Colman, Stewart, Kidman and all the girls getting their hardware before “sweetie”. Your fumes will be hilarious.

Profile picture
    pedrohf2001
    Topics:

We are now predicting Rachel Zegler? Where is this imaginary idea coming from?

Really?? Hmn. Just imagine still believing Gaga is getting nominated over a young actress that has been hyped up about even before the reactions from insiders.

WSS already looks like a much better movie. 100% superior. It’s a big movie directed by Spielberg, which always deliver some acting nominations if this great. Rachel Zegler is just a logical nomination and a bet I’m feeling confident on.

I don’t think Chastain and Gaga are happening anymore

Profile picture
    Viridiana
    Topics:

The IPA will announce tomorrow the Satellite Nominations so we´ll get an idea of how studios will handle the whole Comedy/Drama for those contenders that could go either way, I guess.

With their Drama line-ups, especially in leading roles, they´re pretty spot on with AMPAS taste (for the nominations I mean).

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 570 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 33)’ is closed to new replies.