Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 33)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 33)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 570 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
BigJay2012
Babylonian
LA26
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    smartypants27
    Topics:

I’m so sick of people saying that if one wins an award they are automatically the front runner like wtaf? Olivia Colman’s Gotham award DOES NOT place her as the front runner. The only thing that can be benefit from this award is that if it gains more interest/attraction to the public domain to watch the film and nothing else. Also, her competitors/fellow nominees were so weak (Not even Gaga, Stewart or Kidman were in this category/awards competition…

Now, Rachel Zegler in West Side Story. She is not winning the Oscar nor getting a nomination (highly unlikely). I’m much more interested in Nightmare Alley where Rooney Mara is lead in a Del Toro film which could allow her to have an even better chance to get in than Zegler. However, I do believe Blanchett will steal the film and win possibly Best Supporting Actress taking away Mara’s chances possibly.

In my opinion, Stewart and Kidman seem like the competitors in this battle with; Colman,Gaga,Cruz,Mara,Hudson,Chastain,Thompson,Haim and others in no particular order fighting for a nomination.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

Nope. Only Gaga fans like yourself are trying to push Golden Globes as a thing. Many others don’t even want to predict their faves, let alone see them win. But you guys… yeah you’ll take anything as a moment for Gaga. Anything.

The fumes and the anger 🤣

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

Gaga could win the Texas Chili Bowl of acting awards and you guys would claim she was the rightful winner overall and no else mattered.

Another post about it? You’re so pressed lmao.

Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

Oh Opium please babe. Someone described you perfectly on the last thread. An insufferable user that will bring down another actress, in order to bring theirs up. I’ve watched you on here babe. You play the victim card so well. You’re QUICK to trash another actress outside of Gaga, particularly an actress that has NOTHING to do with this awards season. Please have several seats babe.

Didn’t know that posting the IMDB awards page of an actress or her metacritic  career score with actual facts means trashing an actress  🤣

Curious how you and other people in here got so mad for posting the metascore and the factual flops of somebody career but y’all perfectly fine with the vile and actual offensive things certain people said about Gaga everyday in here.

Profile picture
    BigJay2012
    Topics:

Stewart
    Kidman
    Colman
    Cruz

Gaga, Haim, Hudson, Zegler, Chastain, Thompson, Berry are fighting for the fifth slot. But I do think that Cruz is AHEAD of Gaga.

Something tells me Chastain is gonna get in.

Profile picture
    BigJay2012
    Topics:

If Zegler and West Side Story continues to get raves….wouldn’t that put her in the same boat as Haim?

I think WST is getting a BP nomination.

Profile picture
    haimentines
    Topics:

lol i actually read through this entire thread (33 pages…) and im quite impressed with myself. i haven’t watched many of the films myself, just using the reviews others have given to kinda come up w my own predictions. tbh, the stewart hype is dying down and from the scenes i saw, it didn’t look that good despite the hype (whoops) so i can see her getting a nom but i don’t really see her winning. i think olivia colman is def in the race, same w kidman. as for the rest – i think the fight for the next spot is in between haim, gaga, and zegler. i see it most likely going to haim. hog did not look that good and gaga sounds russian not italian lmao (pls don’t judge my commentary on these films too hard lol im just sharing the things i noticed). west side story so far has gotten good reviews and has quite a reach i think with audiences but licorice pizza has so much acclaim. both haim and zegler are newcomers and so i’m guessing they’ll sorta be pitted against each other for that. west side story will probably do better at the box office but from what i’ve seen, alana’s performance is better. it’ll be interesting to see how things play out.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

Nope. Only Gaga fans like yourself are trying to push Golden Globes as a thing. Many others don’t even want to predict their faves, let alone see them win. But you guys… yeah you’ll take anything as a moment for Gaga. Anything.

People were literally only predicting where certain films would be submitted and you’re getting angry. This forum spends much more time on stupid arguments and theories that lead nowhere but predicting an award that will happen, despite their lack of irrelevance it’s the last straw.

FYC: Memoria and House of Gucci for Best Picture

Profile picture
    Ben Affleck Fan
    Topics:

Updated Top 5

1. Nicole Kidman

2. Olivia Colman(strong, close second)

3. Jessica Chastain (Dessert Palm recipient like René in 2019 and Olivia in 2018)

4. Kristen Stewart

5. Penelope Cruz

on the brink

Lady Gaga, Jennifer Hudson, Jodie Comer, Emilia Jones, Tessa Thompson, Rachel Zegler and Alana Haim

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Anthagiox
    Topics:

Nah, you’re angry. Like, this was so uncalled for lmao. Gaga already has two Globes and we know they don’t mean anything (she has dozens of other awards that are much more prestigious). You’re definitely projecting.

“Evaporate, and leave us cinephiles alone.” 😭

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 570 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 33)’ is closed to new replies.