Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 34)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 34)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 493 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Babylonian
Plumpshell
Lil Tony
  • Profile picture
    FTomoson
    Topics:

She looks mestizo to me. She is of Colombian descent.

I’ve already mentioned this. Curiously, she considers herself to be a “white Latina” in a recent interview. That certainly didn’t shield her from racists.

Profile picture
    Letter Coxd
    Topics:

Jessica Chaistan will be snubbed at the Oscars. Deservingly so.

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

I never thought Stewart would sweep, and it’s clear that momentum is spread thin among the other competitors. But I still wouldn’t count her out.

You might not have, but there were plenty of people claiming Stewart was guaranteed to sweep the season. I think she’ll lose BAFTA, Oscar, GG, and win Critics Choice at this rate.

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

Jessica Chaistan will be snubbed at the Oscars. Deservingly so.

Her “transformation” is just so bizarre and the makeup work is off. Totally not Oscar worthy. Plus she hasn’t had a nomination in years.

Profile picture
    samSVQ
    Topics:

My top5:

1- Olivia Colman

2- Ksteward

3- Gaga

4- Nicole

5- Penelope

Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

The Razzies are absolutely worthless. They nominate every A-list celebrity they can in hopes that it’ll get them attention.

Sure if we talk about 1-2 nominations, majority of Oscar winning actors have at least one, but if you start to collect 10-20 nominations out of several flop and panned movies like J.Lo, the situation changes.

J.Lo has been successful for sure if what she does, big celebrity, but she has never been a respected actress or singer, never being taken seriously from awards bodies, not even the Grammys for which she has barely being nominated in her career, she was never going to get her first Oscar nomination for playing a stripper in a role very similar to her stage persona.

Profile picture
    Ben Affleck Fan
    Topics:

Nobody payed attention to the fact The Last Duel made the NBR Films List and not The House of Gucci. Also, other shocker was Spencer and The Lost Daughter missing. Since we got only 2 female winners, evidence of support of other movies starring contenders were limited to The Tragedy of MacBeth and CODA.

Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

Huns, KSTEW = Carey Mulligan of this year. Just sayin. And Wigsman just seems like a strong contender for SAG like Viola was last year.

who the hell is this darling?

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION DARLING.
    Tessa Thompson, Lead Actress for PASSING
    Ruth Negga, Supporting Actress for PASSING
    Charlotte Rampling, Supporting Actress for BENEDETTA
    Martha Plimpton, Supporting Actress for MASS
    Arawinda Kirana, Lead Actress for YUNI
    Kathryn Hunter, Supporting Actress for THE TRAGEDY OF MACBETH

Profile picture
    QueenSansa
    Topics:

I never thought Stewart would sweep, and it’s clear that momentum is spread thin among the other competitors. But I still wouldn’t count her out.

No one sweeps literally everything, except maybe Helen Mirren in The Queen. The closest this category has come to a Mirren-esque sweep was Blanchett and even she lost NBR.

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

No one sweeps literally everything, except maybe Helen Mirren in The Queen. The closest this category has come to a Mirren-esque sweep was Blanchett and even she lost NBR.

There were people on here saying this would be a Renee Zellwegger in Judy level sweep, but it’s not so far. If she starts a winning streak I’ll admit it.

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

who the hell is this darling?

Nicole queen of wig acting.

Profile picture
    QueenSansa
    Topics:

There were people on here saying this would be a Renee Zellwegger in Judy level sweep, but it’s not so far. If she starts a winning streak I’ll admit it.

You say this as if Zelly didn’t lose the trifecta or plenty of irrelevant awards on her way to the podium.

Profile picture
    Plumpshell
    Topics:

Hun, Problem with GAG is not NBR. Last time, although her acting was bland and bad she got carried by Cooper and Star is Born BP momentum. This time around she won’t have such strong movie to save her. She’s in the same situation as JFLOP for hustler’s right now.

being seen as the best thing in her movie resulting in big write ups in Variety etc is not a flop. You’re beyond stupid. I love how you’re zoning in on kstew and Gaga stans while ignoring everyone saying their favs were going to sweep too. Why are you so threatened!

Profile picture
    Heptapod
    Topics:

We have had exactly one winner so far LOL let’s take a breather before we start on the “losing streak” hysteria.

Profile picture
    fexo
    Topics:

Fates of KStew fans, this season winning Volpi means nothing audience score on RT means nothing box office numbers means nothing NBR means nothing Globes means nothing BAFTAs means nothing Oscars means nothing, she already got the French equivalent

LMAO preach

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 493 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 34)’ is closed to new replies.