Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 34)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 34)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 493 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Babylonian
Plumpshell
Lil Tony
  • Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

Kristen is still the frontrunner, however, since she’s been the frontrunner since Venice and the ceremony is still almost 4 months away, new contenders are coming, especially Kidman and Olivia, and people might go for someone else after realizing that Stewart may not have the best performance to keep her as the “undeniable” winner, like what happened with Chadwick and Hopkins.

She is such a weak frontrunner tbqh. If this film wasn’t a Princess Diana biopic she wouldn’t really be in the conversation much at all.

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

She is such a weak frontrunner tbqh. If this film wasn’t a Princess Diana biopic she wouldn’t really be in the conversation much at all.

No duh. Playing Princess Diana is why Stewart has so much buzz.

Michelle Williams Oscar campaign manager.

FYC:
    Picture: Drive My Car, The Power of the Dog, Licorice Pizza, Spencer, C'mon C'mon
    Director: Jane Campion, Ryusuke Hamaguchi, Pablo Larraín, Paul Thomas Anderson,
    Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch, Joaquin Phoenix. Hidetoshi Nishijima
    Actress: Kristen Stewart, Alana Haim
    Supporting Actress: Kirsten Dunst, Ruth Negga, Cate Blanchett, Ariana DeBose
    Supporting Actor: Kodi Smit-McPhee
    Best Original Screenplay: Licorice Pizza, C'mon C'mon,

Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

Did we always have blogs writing predictions for critics awards? Maybe there was and I never noticed but I’m finding it curious.

FYC: Memoria and House of Gucci for Best Picture

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Stewart and Thompson so far give my favourite performances in this race (overall is Joanna Scanlan for After Love but she’s obviously ineligible for the Oscars) but I wouldn’t mind Olivia winning (she truly is transcendent in The Lost Daughter) or Nicole who should already be a two time Oscar winning actress!

If Olivia doesn’t win her second Oscar for The Lost Daughter, then she’ll probably win it for Wonka 🍫

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

New article from Joyce: Nicole crashed the BA top 5. She’s at #4 now. Kristen is still #1, Jessica is #2,  Olivia is #3 and Penelope is #5: https://www.goldderby.com/article/2021/nicole-kidman-being-the-ricardos-oscar-predictions/

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    musterd
    Topics:

If Olivia doesn’t win her second Oscar for The Lost Daughter, then she’ll probably win it for Wonka 🍫

Mendes’ Empire of Light to be released end 2022 while Wonka in 2023 so maybe she’ll win for Empire first 🙂

Profile picture
    Chocoesq
    Topics:

New article from Joyce: Nicole crashed the BA top 5. She’s at #4 now. Kristen is still #1, Jessica is #2, Olivia is #3 and Penelope is #5: https://www.goldderby.com/article/2021/nicole-kidman-being-the-ricardos-oscar-predictions/

I think it’s crazy to still have Chastain at two. She’s 7 on my list.

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Mendes’ Empire of Light to be released end 2022 while Wonka in 2023 so maybe she’ll win for Empire first 🙂

It was a joke

Profile picture
    E9k
    Topics:

The way y’all try so hard to delude yourselves about Kristen is so laughable and honestly embarrassing. You don’t like Kristen fine. You have someone you want to win over Kristen fine. She’s not your fav this year? Fine. But please don’t discredit her work it make you and whoever you Stan look pathetic and insecure. Kristen is the front runner for a reason, remember that.

I’ve said this before don’t know if y’all listened but majority of Kristen fans would be completely fine if she didn’t even win the oscars, yes we might feel down a bit but a nomination would be incredibly huge for her. After all the shit she’s gotten thrown at her since she was a teenager a nom would be a big win for her and us. Also if she does win that just will be an extra bonus lol either way we good.

Anyways to round this up I’ll worry about an Oscar win for Kristen when she gets nominated lol until then I’m enjoying this moment for her.

Profile picture
    K Olivia
    Topics:

Alana Haim is so freakin’ good in Licorice Pizza! I can’t wait to see her act again. She’s got natural screen presence and great comedic timing. A Critics Choice award nomination wouldn’t surprise me.

Profile picture
    GD
    Topics:

Chastain is not happening. Gaga or Nicole will take her spot

Profile picture
    Chitanda170
    Topics:

The way y’all try so hard to delude yourselves about Kristen is so laughable and honestly embarrassing. You don’t like Kristen fine. You have someone you want to win over Kristen fine. She’s not your fav this year? Fine. But please don’t discredit her work it make you and whoever you Stan look pathetic and insecure. Kristen is the front runner for a reason, remember that.

I’ve said this before don’t know if y’all listened but majority of Kristen fans would be completely fine if she didn’t even win the oscars, yes we might feel down a bit but a nomination would be incredibly huge for her. After all the shit she’s gotten thrown at her since she was a teenager a nom would be a big win for her and us. Also if she does win that just will be an extra bonus lol either way we good.

Anyways to round this up I’ll worry about an Oscar win for Kristen when she gets nominated lol until then I’m enjoying this moment for her.

I agree, i don’t like the woman but i can’t deny she did a terrific job

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 493 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 34)’ is closed to new replies.