Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 47)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 47)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 494 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
FreemanGriffin
Plumpshell
Aaron Kalloo
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Lol that Merc4aga I can see through all your fake hypocritical crap. Everything about you is FAKE and you are a FRAUD. FAKE. EVERYTHING about you is FAKE.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Honey it’s Christmas! You’re still stalking me.

Quote the complete post pls. Maybe you are H0nEy. You know who used and has been using that word first. I did. You’re the one who’s stalking. LMAOO

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Like I said EVERYTHING about you is FAKE.

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Maybe you do. Somebody seems to be suffering from IMPOSTOR SYNDROME. And btw fck you for in your own words “playing” about mental health. And of course you would resort to those type of attacks on mental health as always. Imagine saying that crap.

Profile picture
    FreemanGriffin
    Topics:

I did not like Alaina Haim’s performance in Licorice Pizza. If they do give a nomination to a younger actress I hope it is Rachel Zegler who gives an amazing acting-singing performance in West Side Story. I found Haim’s character totally annoying and obnoxious. There is no reason to get upset with me, it’s just an opinion. I don’t think she will get a Best Actress nomination.

Profile picture
    pedrohf2001
    Topics:

I just want the Oscar ceremony to come quicky so that Kristen wins her Oscar and everyone here just shuts the fuck up.

Wasn’t even invested in her but after reading some comments desperate to see Stew fail… March can’t come soon enough.

Profile picture
    asyrafgrande
    Topics:

I just want the Oscar ceremony to come quicky so that Kristen wins her Oscar and everyone here just shuts the fuck up.

Wasn’t even invested in her but after reading some comments desperate to see Stew fail… March can’t come soon enough.

you’re going to cause drama on Christmas eve. People here easy to get trigger when seeing “Kristen Stewart win OSCAR” statement.

Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

Kristen is FANTASTIC in Spencer since she’s a good actress, but she’s not Diana. I don’t know if that makes sense. And no, those PR moves from Neon with the chef and the bodyguard aren’t cutting it.

It makes sense, she was good in playing a woman with struggles but that woman wasn’t Diana, it was somebody else, a fictional character, and that is not an Oscar worthy performance to me, an Oscar performance would have made me believe I was actually watching the real Diana at least for a 1 minute, and it never happened with Stewart.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

I just want the Oscar ceremony to come quicky so that Kristen wins her Oscar and everyone here just shuts the fuck up. Wasn’t even invested in her but after reading some comments desperate to see Stew fail… March can’t come soon enough.

Yes. I’ve been lurking on the Best Actress thread for some time and that account @Merc4Gaga has been spouting nonsense and hate against Kristen, Nicole, etc. It’s gross. That’s why I avoid going in this thread. Unbearable.

And I think a lot of people agree.

Profile picture
    Rachel615
    Topics:

I did not like Alaina Haim’s performance in Licorice Pizza. If they do give a nomination to a younger actress I hope it is Rachel Zegler who gives an amazing acting-singing performance in West Side Story.

Speaking of younger actresses who gave strong acting-singing performances, I also really enjoyed Emilia Jones in CODA but I’d be very surprised if either Zegler or Jones receive nominations. I am, however, interested to see what they do in the future.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Lol at Merc4Gaga dumvass is gone. Couldn’t make a single intellectual case/statement. Dumba$$

At last it has been defeated! We’re free!

We can finally predict/discuss in peace.

I bet he’ll make another account. Desperate loser.

Profile picture
    Cosmia
    Topics:

I did not like Alaina Haim’s performance in Licorice Pizza. If they do give a nomination to a younger actress I hope it is Rachel Zegler who gives an amazing acting-singing performance in West Side Story. I found Haim’s character totally annoying and obnoxious. There is no reason to get upset with me, it’s just an opinion. I don’t think she will get a Best Actress nomination.

You thinking West Side Story should win? Shocking.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Alana Haim can get in because Licorice Pizza seems to be competitive in Screenplay, Picture, etc. Which are strong categories that can easily help any actor sneak in to a nomination. Similarly to Carey Mulligan in PYW (extremely different roles but the pathway seems similar). A Critic’s Choice win would be cement her nomination.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 494 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 47)’ is closed to new replies.