Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 54)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 54)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 5 posts - 796 through 800 (of 800 total)
Created
7 days ago
Last Reply
6 days ago
replies
views
users
Ben Affleck Fan
coopC
Galliano
  • Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

If Zegler makes SAG, she’s a lock for the Oscar sorry. NBR winner from universally-acclaimed BP runner-up with a relatively decent box office numbers? (In the U.K its 8M compared to Gucci’s 11M, that’s not bad). After winning the Globe, the only thing she needs right now is proof that she has support in the industry. A SAG nod would prove that.

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

For Sag nomination it will be Kidman over Jessica. There movies are biopics only 2 can get in. Amongst the Biopics Kidman and Stewart  role are the baitiest.

Profile picture
    sadins
    Topics:

Also why do people think Stewart is winning CCA?

From the look of nominations,

Licorice Pizza: 8 nominations

HOG: 4 nominations

BTR: 3 nominations

Tammy Faye/Spencer/TLD: 2 nominations

This doesn’t looks like to me that movie was seen/liked by majority of voters there. In comparison both promising young woman and Jackie 6 nominations.

I am not saying she can’t win there, but I want to know where all this confidence is coming for.

Profile picture
    coopC
    Topics:

All I know is that WSS won pretty much all the expected categories at GG while pizza went home with nothing, Rachel Zegler kicked out Alana Haim for good.

Chastain has to win the SAG to even be in this conversation nomination-wise, she doesn’t have the international support, movie suffered from the visibility issue, (well SAG probably won’t be the problem because the sooner DVDs were sent out the better) a few regionals won’t be her savior.

Post GG prediction (In alphabetical order with no clear frontrunner)

Olivia Colman

Lady Gaga

Nicole Kidman

Kristen Stewart

Rachel Zegler

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

Tbf we wont know about true industry support until SAG / Bafta, critics group awards and GG are all determined by 10-100 people with zero Academy overlap, SAG has thousands of voters with a big Academy overlap.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 5 posts - 796 through 800 (of 800 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 54)’ is closed to new replies.