Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 54)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 54)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 763 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
7 months ago
replies
views
users
The Northman
coopC
BigJay2012
  • Profile picture
    jamon__serrano
    Topics:

I would give the win to Kristen just based on the fact that she was EXTRAORDINARY. Yes, the movie has a lot of problems (that script, whew) and that wasn’t Diana Spencer, but Kristen made every single moment absolutely worthy. She’s playing a character with so much to say, and I didn’t think about her just as Lady Di; it was more than that.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

What the Globe would do for each actress if they win the Globe:

1. Kristen Stewart: Lock to win the Oscar at this point, considering that she’s the only one almost safe to hit all the other precursors (with a little bit of doubt for BAFTA only).

2. Olivia Colman: she’s already an industry darling. A Golden Globe win and a SAG nomination will automatically make her the new frontrunner.

3. Lady Gaga: She’s won one of the trifectas. A Golden Globe win and a SAG nomination will make her top 2 and win-competitive for sure.

4. Nicole Kidman: Underperforming with the critics, but a Golden Globe win will probably make her a lock for a nomination.

5. Jessica Chastain: A golden globe win + SAG nomination = lock for a nomination.

6. Alana Haim: If she gets nominated for SAG she becomes a lock. Many actresses won Musical but were not nominated for the Oscar. It’s a much spotty category.

7. Rachel Zegler: A win her along with the NBR win will make her ahead of Haim moving forward, vying for the 5th spot.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

You’re a disgrace.

Lol. Fck off

Profile picture
    Actormogul
    Topics:

What the Globe would do for each actress if they win the Globe:

1. Kristen Stewart: Lock to win the Oscar at this point, considering that she’s the only one almost safe to hit all the other precursors (with a little bit of doubt for BAFTA only).

2. Olivia Colman: she’s already an industry darling. A Golden Globe win and a SAG nomination will automatically make her the new frontrunner.

3. Lady Gaga: She’s won one of the trifectas. A Golden Globe win and a SAG nomination will make her top 2 and win-competitive for sure.

4. Nicole Kidman: Underperforming with the critics, but a Golden Globe win will probably make her a lock for a nomination.

5. Jessica Chastain: A golden globe win + SAG nomination = lock for a nomination.

6. Alana Haim: If she gets nominated for SAG she becomes a lock. Many actresses won Musical but were not nominated for the Oscar. It’s a much spotty category.

7. Rachel Zegler: A win her along with the NBR win will make her ahead of Haim moving forward, vying for the 5th spot.

Don’t forget Lawrence. She’ll never get in at the Oscars but I do see a world where she upsets! It’s probably a small chance but it is the globes!

Profile picture
    morgana_devacelli
    Topics:

Umm, anyways…

Rooting for any of these ladies to win because I loved all their performances!

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Go fuck yourself.

LOL. Stfu.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

No. Now shut the f*ck up and delete your account, rat-face.

Drama imagine the chaos after globes .

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Drama imagine the chaos after globes .

No drama for me. Im rooting for Kristen the most but if i get a lady Gaga or Olivia Colman win that be good for me to.

Profile picture
    Actormogul
    Topics:

I Definitley had preferences, but same! Nobody would be a bad winner out of the Drama nominees at least!

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Didn’t Nicole acknowledge her win as well?

She did yeah. It’s still up in her “Ricardos” story.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

No. Now shut the f*ck up and delete your account, rat-face.

LMAO.

Profile picture
    jamon__serrano
    Topics:

Seeing the winners so far, yeah, Kristen will take it.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

Seeing the winners so far, yeah, Kristen will take it.

fr

Profile picture
    Letter Coxd
    Topics:

Ariana DeBose winning kinda further hurt Zegler’s chances, right?

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 763 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 54)’ is closed to new replies.