Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 56)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 56)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 506 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
The Northman
Anthagiox
  • Profile picture
    Chris Beachum
    Topics:

Part 56 is now open.

Profile picture
    Nameizmann
    Topics:

Stewart

Chastain

Kidman

Colman

wide-open fifth slot!

Also I have no idea who’s going to win

Profile picture
    Anthagiox
    Topics:

Profile picture
    Jordan_Pack
    Topics:

My NGNG, last minute SAG predictions for tomorrow:
    Stewart, Kidman, Chastain, Gaga & Thompson

Profile picture
    Sarakaan83
    Topics:

Stewart

Chastain

Kidman

Colman

wide-open fifth slot!

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

At this stage I’m gonna go with the predictable boring top 5 since things don’t seem to change considerably.

Stewart
    Colman
    Gaga
    Kidman
    Chastain

Wanted to swap Chastain for Cruz, but Cruz has been missing regionals quite often lately. Gaga continues to show up consistently. So at this point the only thing that can kill her chances is a SAG snub tomorrow.

Colman and Chastain also continue to show up consistently. And Kidman was saved by the Globes. She’s been missing a lot, and I think I would’ve taken her out by now regardless of whether I prefer her to Chastain or not. And considering the Globes irrelevant this year, she definitely needs the SAG win, which I think she’ll be competitive for.

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

They should be clearing huns.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

I’m not saying she’s locked, but NBR win + comedy globe win + top 3 bp contender is a pretty strong combo. I could see Rachel happening.

Johnny Depp is a wifebeater.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

I’m not saying she’s locked, but NBR win + comedy globe win + top 3 bp contender is a fairly strong combo. I could see Rachel happening.

I agree, I would’ve had more confidence if she showed up at least a little bit in the regionals. But nope. I think I’ve seen only one nod or two for her total. Although she’s a strong contender, people for now seem to prefer other actresses.

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

I agree, I would’ve had more confidence if she showed up at least a little bit in the regionals. But nope. I think I’ve seen only one nod or two for her total. Although she’s a strong contender, people for now seem to prefer other actresses.

This is also why I’m cautious about predicting her. I think I’m gonna keep her in though.

Johnny Depp is a wifebeater.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

This is also why I’m cautious about predicting her. I think I’m gonna keep her in though.

She’s kinda unlucky. A televised Globes show would’ve propelled her to a nod this year. But with the way they’re boycotted it’s not going to be enough and the NBR win feels like old news with the way her momentum quickly died as a result of the regionals snubbing her. But there is a real chance she shows up tomorrow as a surprise nominee. And if she does, she’s definitely in.

Profile picture
    Actormogul
    Topics:

She’s kinda unlucky. A televised Globes show would’ve propelled her to a nod this year. But with the way they’re boycotted it’s not going to be enough and the NBR win feels like old news with the way her momentum quickly died as a result of the regionals snubbing her. But there is a real chance she shows up tomorrow as a surprise nominee. And if she does, she’s definitely in.

SAG loved WSS but had late screeners. I think we’re gonna get DeBose and we are gonna get Ensemble but that’s it for SAG just do the late screeners and Gaga, Chastain, Kidman, and Stewart doing screeners for members. I do Think she has a shot at Oscars tho

Profile picture
    xohours
    Topics:

Stewart

Kidman

Colman

Gaga

wide-open fifth slot!

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 506 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 56)’ is closed to new replies.