Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 57)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 57)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 531 total)
Created
11 months ago
Last Reply
11 months ago
replies
views
users
pedrohf2001
M
Anthagiox

• SN
    Topics:

Kind reminder that Kidman still don’t have a SAG…

All she needs to lock her win is BAFTA.

FreemanGriffin
    Topics:

Not even in a million years I’m predicting Hudson. SAG fails 1 at least. Hudson is the clear one. Stewart is still getting nominated

I believe she will be nominated on Feb. 8th. This SAG nomination helps her immensely!

Natalegend
    Topics:

Whoever is winning Critics Choice depends on when the ceremony actually is. Because whoever is the frontrunner at that time will be the winner. I think it’s between Gaga and Kidman. Bardem getting in at SAG is good for Kidman’s chances but Leto getting into Supporting Actor and Gucci into Ensemble are good for Gaga’s chances. And both performed great on the long lists. If Colman is one of the Top 2, then whoever’s the other top nominee will most likely win the Oscar I think.

M
    Topics:

It seems that in BA whoever Film Twitter declares as frontrunner, they curse them. Hopefully they don’t predict Gaga for the win now. Let her surprise us again.

And people said NYFCC was a fluke. Well maybe it’s the only critic group that’ll get it right this year.

pedrohf2001
    Topics:

The fucking disrespect for Stewart in the industry.

Gaga in fucking HoG?
    Kidman in mf BTR?
    Hudson in my gigantic asshole for Respect?

Fuck me dead.

Anthagiox
    Topics:

I’m still in disbelief at the mere thought of House of Gaga getting into Oscars Best Picture. 😩

We’d been building up Stewart since Venice, and we’d been building up Cruz since she started racking up Trifecta wins. All the while, we were underestimating the hell out of Gaga. SAG and BAFTA gave K-Stew and Cruz fatal blows this morning, while they’ve given Gaga arguable frontrunner status.

xohours
    Topics:

can we all agree and say that this season has been absolute CHAOS so far, probably the craziest in a while, loving it

pedrohf2001
    Topics:

I believe she will be nominated on Feb. 8th. This SAG nomination helps her immensely!

SAG noms always help but someone always fails

Anthagiox
    Topics:

It seems that in BA whoever Film Twitter declares as frontrunner, they curse them. Hopefully they don’t predict Gaga for the win now. Let her surprise us again.

Film Twitter would have to go against everything they believe to predict Gaga as the frontrunner. It’s going to be fun to watch.

The fucking disrespect for Stewart in the industry. Gaga in fucking HoG? Kidman in mf BTR? Hudson in my gigantic asshole for Respect? Fuck me dead.

Not you letting everyone here know you have a gigantic asshole. Go get that looked at.

pedrohf2001
    Topics:

What’s the point of calling “Best Actress”

Berlin2002
    Topics:

The fucking disrespect for Stewart in the industry.

Gaga in fucking HoG?
    Kidman in mf BTR?
    Hudson in my gigantic asshole for Respect?

Fuck me dead.

RIP

loudtoilet
    Topics:
    1. Lady Gaga
    2. Olivia Colman
    3. Nicole Kidman
    4. Kristen Stewart
    5. Jessica Chastain

Top 3 are LOCKS now. They won’t miss

How the **** is Chastain not locked and below Stewart no less? I have no love for Tammy Faye but that movie overperformed with BAFTA who shouldn’t have been receptive to it cause who the hell is TF? Yet here we are. She hit SAG like your 3 locks, and her movie overperformed where it shouldn’t which is huge. She’s in. And competitive to win.

And don’t underestimate Hudson either. She has the role and her movie is accessible and seen by the industry. Plus, kudos to MGM for getting her and Gaga in SAG and BAFTA longlist. It’s Haim who’s dead (the third MGM Actress).

The Northman
    Topics:

Hudson was screaming SAG nom from the start. I think some of us predicted it this morning.

FreemanGriffin
    Topics:

SAG noms always help but someone always fails

Yes, true, but I believe that there is a voting bloc within both SAG and the academy that will look to nominate a black actress in the Best Actress category. They will coalesce around Jennifer Hudson. (Can we FINALLY put to rest the Tessa Thompson and Halle Berry fantasies?). She also gave a terrific performance – I know she’s not popular on here but GD is not the real world!

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 531 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 57)’ is closed to new replies.