Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 59)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 59)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 2 posts - 616 through 617 (of 617 total)
Created
7 days ago
Last Reply
5 days ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Anthagiox
Cinema2050
Babylonian

Are you part of the film industry? Somehow I doubt it. How can you say the film industry feels like Being The Ricardos is trash when the ONLY film industry vote so far was SAG, and they nominated both of their Leads. Stop making shit up.

I never said the industry felt that way, you jackass. I was talking about Film Twitter and others on the internet. Stop putting words into my mouth.

Profile picture
    Cosmia
    Topics:

This is a thread about best actress oscar, so don’t say that at the end of the day the Oscars don’t matter, you Kristen fans are too salty after the snub at SAG, 1 week ago you were arrogant and stepping on any other actress here, I’m laughing at how things work on this forum, don’t say that Oscar doesn’t matter because before the SAG nominees came out you Kristen fans cared a lot about Oscars.

What the fuck was doing? I was literally just here operating in good faith, I don’t fuck with Twitter or any of that nonsense.

And it’s possible to both want someone to be awarded an Oscar for their performance and acknowledge that it ultimately doesn’t matter. If Stewart’s performance didn’t get even a hint of Oscar buzz I still would have loved it.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 2 posts - 616 through 617 (of 617 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 59)’ is closed to new replies.