Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 60)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 60)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 629 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
Marcus Snowde..
The Northman
TomJerry

I just took a look at the calendar, and it looks like we just have a few regionals left. It’s starting to look like it’s really over now. The next big date is February 3rd.

Just before we know it, it’s gonna be Oscar Night.

Profile picture
    Ivan Ranjit
    Topics:

So I’m so confused by this whole apparent TikTokers SAG scandal. It makes no sense to me. I can understand if Gaga just snuck in and hadn’t done well in the other awards. But based on the evidence it’s quite clear that she’s one of the front runners along with Kidman. She didn’t take away Stewart’s votes because of TikTokers, she’s probably the top 2 at SAG. Gaga just won Iowa that has correctly predicted the winner the last few years. She won New York, one of the trifectas and has been nominated consistently everywhere. Stewart not doing well has nothing to do with Gaga and I don’t understand where this theory has arisen that Stewart’s downfall is directly related to Gaga. For all you know Hudson, playing another beloved person, could be the person dividing the votes.

Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

So I’m so confused by this whole apparent TikTokers SAG scandal. It makes no sense to me. I can understand if Gaga just snuck in and hadn’t done well in the other awards. But based on the evidence it’s quite clear that she’s one of the front runners along with Kidman. She didn’t take away Stewart’s votes because of TikTokers, she’s probably the top 2 at SAG. Gaga just won Iowa that has correctly predicted the winner the last few years. She won New York, one of the trifectas and has been nominated consistently everywhere. Stewart not doing well has nothing to do with Gaga and I don’t understand where this theory has arisen that Stewart’s downfall is directly related to Gaga. For all you know Hudson, playing another beloved person, could be the person dividing the votes.

They don’t know which stupid excuse using anymore, didn’t know Olivia Colman was popular with TikTokers as well 🤣

Profile picture
    coopC
    Topics:

As someone who’s not allergic to fandom behavior and does not have enough energy for cursing and swearing. If you don’t like someone, just don’t talk about her or engage with her fans, you’ll get nothing out of it but the fans coming after you.

Profile picture
    Ivan Ranjit
    Topics:

They don’t know which stupid excuse using anymore, didn’t know Olivia Colman was popular with TikTokers as well 🤣

My favourite is the insider quote from someone who said people voted for Jared Leto because TikTokers like his music. Jared Leto is not even popular with Gen Z due the allegations he has against him and I doubt TikTokers or anyone below 40 have even listened to 30 seconds to Mars.

Profile picture
    paddylastinc
    Topics:

that Zegler video… what the hell was she thinking

Literally cringe. She may have deleted it but internet is forever. 🤢

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

At this point, I don’t care what they say lol. Yeah let tiktokers vote for Gaga.

Soon they’re gonna be like “the devil himself voted for Lady Gaga” and I’m gonna be like

Profile picture
    jjjmoss
    Topics:

Just before we know it, it’s gonna be Oscar Night.

i’d like the return of february ceremonies.

Profile picture
    xohours
    Topics:

which Oscar nominated/winning actress is pulling the demand like her

Profile picture
    Hawk
    Topics:

People just need to except the fact that Kstew’s performance in Spencer is not massively beloved like they think it was. Personally it’s one of my favorites of the year, but I can objectively say she missed the SAG nom because a lot of people in the industry did not like the performance. And even more did not like the movie overall. She didn’t miss because of homophobia or tik tokers who like Gaga’s music or some other stupid excuse like that. Some people just need to get a grip!

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

I can’t fucking stand L*dy G*ga and I’m not even ashamed to admit it. I can’t stand the fact that despite being a talentless hag whose music career has taken a nosedive, she somehow garners more attention in the film industry than vastly more deserving actresses. I can’t stand her rabid fanbase who are, and I mean this with every sinew of my being, a cancer to humanity. I can’t stand her monstrous, jobless followers flocking to this website in their drones, polluting every thread with their pathetic worship of that hasbeen and suddenly pretending to be knowledgable about Oscar prognostication. I can’t stand all of it. This website used to be a great place and these grotesque, unemployed bottoms have turned it into a vile cesspit. These tramps, like Lil ‘the-mole-rat’ Tony and Anthagiox, can follow their queen all the way to the seventh circle of hell for all I care. Evaporate, and leave us cinephiles alone.

I agree with some parts of it. And I know most people do. They just won’t say it.

I think I know who this is lol

Profile picture
    French-Girl
    Topics:

🐾 Father, Son and House of Gaga 🐾

- Best actress : Lady Gaga / Nicole Kidman / Penelope Cruz / Jodie Comer / Olivia Colman

- Best Actor : will Smith/ Benedict Cumberbatch / Adam Driver ( for Annette) /

- Best picture : The power of Dogs

- Best photography : Spencer

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

I can’t stand her monstrous, jobless followers flocking to this website in their drones, polluting every thread with their pathetic worship of that hasbeen and suddenly pretending to be knowledgable about Oscar prognostication. I can’t stand all of it. This website used to be a great place and these grotesque, unemployed bottoms have turned it into a vile cesspit. Evaporate and leave us cinephiles alone

Especially these parts 🥰

Profile picture
    Melvinezq
    Topics:

We don’t equate Zegler’s thing with Kodi’s. He deserves what he thinks he deserves and his point is valid. He didn’t make fun of any actor, but he just wanted to be seen. With or without everything this year, Nicole Kidman is still a legend, but it’s not like everything should be about her. Plus, don’t act like actors’ social media should be like news or something, having no opinion like they are robots.

"The Lost Daughter" in every eligible category - Film
    "Succession" Season 3 in every eligible category - TV
    "Heaux Tales" by Jasmine Sullivan in every eligible category - Music

Profile picture
    UnionCityMood
    Topics:

Well this forum hasn’t been great for long. But I think the best phase was when SAG came out and people start discussing the race instead of fighting over Gaga. That was until the whole Tiktokers thing exploded lol, and it’s clear who’s the problem here. Remember who brought up this nonsense/stupid topic.

Apparently when you scroll up TikTok you see Olivia Colman impersonation all over the place because she’s the queen of Tiktok! And you definitely hear 30s to mars songs all over the place because tiktokers just love their music so much.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 629 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 60)’ is closed to new replies.