Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 61)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 61)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 597 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
The Northman
kallewickans_3
Cinema2050
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    The Northman
    Topics:

The average person that goes to cinema wants to be entertained, sitting through Spencer is not the definition of entertainment. Take into account also the academy bias towards psychological drama films, the whole project could be discarded by them.

Profile picture
    UnionCityMood
    Topics:

So tired of this KentAdams/HauteCouture/Galliano/Wingwingdude person and their 538753768 accounts.

Yea the trolls solely exist to mess up the thread, so just ignore them. As I remember kallewickans and wattsgold also hate Lady Gaga, but at least they just ignore her mostly which I appreciate. Like many have said, if you truly dislike a certain actress just ignore her and her fans. Don’t trash the whole forum with meaningless verbal attacks.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    jpsps
    Topics:

Nah go back to Twitter already. They have nothing useful to say about anything. Brainless and add nothing to the conversation. All they do is praise their mother and trash Kristen Stewart. Also, Is this ANOTHER sock account? Lord y’all don’t quit😂

This comment just shows how delusional you are lol
    I’m not even rooting for Stewart

Profile picture
    Delicious Demon
    Topics:

Yea the trolls solely exist to mess up the thread, so just ignore them. As I remember kallewickans and wattsgold also hate Lady Gaga, but at least they just ignore her mostly which I appreciate. Like many have said, if you truly dislike a certain actress just ignore her and her fans. Don’t trash the whole forum with meaningless verbal attacks.

I don’t see any hate. Do you not have the words “don’t care for” and “unimpressed by” in your vocabulary?

Profile picture
    Radiomon
    Topics:

Sitting through House of Shit is not the definition of entertainment either.

Well, the GP, MGM, the RT score (public) and the numbers of BO don’t agree with you at all, baby.

Profile picture
    Cosmia
    Topics:

Kent doesn’t seem like a sockpuppet–usually the sockpuppets get much ruder by this point.

In any case, he has a point. Keep the bitter-ass Mean Girls shit on Twitter so we don’t have to deal with it, maybe they’re not as sick of hearing about the tEn MiNuTe WaLkOuTs as all of us are.

Profile picture
    Radiomon
    Topics:

HOG will surprass 150MI easily in a COVID World. People eat it up and are obviously entertainet by it. Please, don’t compare with a film that barely made 7mi at BO.

Profile picture
    pedrohf2001
    Topics:

The average person that goes to cinema wants to be entertained, sitting through Spencer is not the definition of entertainment. Take into account also the academy bias towards psychological drama films, the whole project could be discarded by them.

It’s crazy. Spencer could be completely disregarded and the whack ass Being The Ricardos thing the opposite.

I still have a hard time imagining the Academy being THIS basic.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Chocoesq
    Topics:

This is a website for cinephiles and film enthusiasts not twitter. Get your delusions elsewhere. You guys must be robotic at parties. Like programmed 1di0ts. Not a single decent discussion.

This is exactly why this thread AND film twitter are both so corny. They spend 6 months hyping up a movie (Spencer) to only be rejected by both the general public and the industry, act like it’s a personal attack, and then try to make every and all excuse as to why it didn’t land.

Profile picture
    Cosmia
    Topics:

I’m glad that House of Gucci was successful in this pandemic era. But if the recipe for “adult” movies to succeed is House of Gucci, then God help us. It wasn’t awful, but it felt…hollow. It’s one thing to be style over substance, but it didn’t even feel that stylish. I hope it won’t be the standard-bearer for Adult Movies now.

Profile picture
    The Northman
    Topics:

It’s crazy. Spencer could be completely disregarded and the whack ass Being The Ricardos thing the opposite. I still have a hard time imagining the Academy being THIS basic.

Being The Ricardos is an Aaron Sorkin film, he is still loved in the Academy. Also, the movie is actually good, even Grace Randolph and Christopher Rosen from here have seen it multiple times, as they have said. I saw it 2 times now. Being so easily accessible helps a lot.

Profile picture
    pedrohf2001
    Topics:

This is exactly why this thread AND film twitter are both so corny. They spend 6 months hyping up a movie (Spencer) to only be rejected by both the general public and the industry, act like it’s a personal attack, and then try to make every and all excuse as to why it didn’t land.

Bruh
    I swear yall been posting the same shit over and over

Spencer was never hyped. Only Kristen

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 597 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 61)’ is closed to new replies.