Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 63)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 63)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 502 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Axel
TomJerry
The Northman
  • Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

Di Caprio and Gaga became kind of friends since the Globe thing, he has attended a BTW foundation event and they also went to dinner together the night before Oscar 2019, he could be him.

Profile picture
    touchofmyfeet
    Topics:

It’s Hudson. Zzzzz

Profile picture
    Eve Harrington
    Topics:

Its Actors on Actors, Madonna doesn’t qualify

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

I think these are pre-taped already sometime now. I also think they wont touch awards talk, only acting stuff.

Maybe Nicole can give some advises to Kristen. Regarding campaigns and industry awards.

Profile picture
    Faux architect
    Topics:

They paired the critics favourite with the girl with the least critics awards(Stewart-Kidman). Kidman would be like: can you give some of your Twitter awards girl? 😭

Not Twitter awards 😶

Pantheon of acting: Uta / Elizabeth / Richard / Sandy (Virginia Woolf), Bibi / Liv (Persona), Sandrine (La Ceremonie), Brie (Short Term 12), Jodie (Silence of the Lambs), Jodie (Killing Eve), Nicole (The Others), Eva (Penny Dreadful), Timothée (CMBYN), Lupita (Us)

Profile picture
    Anthagiox
    Topics:

Is Hudson really worthy of “mystery guest” hype lol?

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

They should’ve paired Cruz and Gaga, the method acting girls who try to outdo each other with the method acting takes.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Some are saying Will Smith. I can actually see that. They kinda had a similar transition tbh. Music-> TV -> then Films

(Obviously the depth of their Music/TV careers aren’t similar)

Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

My guess is that it would be someone not campaigning who maybe has more of a cameo role (like how they got Bradley Whitford). Maybe it’s Ariana Grande.

This is a good theory. Ofc someone like Madonna make headlines but this segment is usually reserved for contenders. Ariana technically qualifies and she’s one of the few names I can see gathering click that is on a contending film, plus is linked to Gaga.
    They never did an interview together and COVID ruined their Rain on Me plans. So this would be very nice to show their friendship together.
    But I’m not betting on it lol. I’m expecting a “full time” actor to pair with Gaga.

Profile picture
    Honey
    Topics:

Maybe it’s Leo to talk about that 2015 GG viral moment lol (and also be overdramatic how their movies/roles are important). It’d make sense it’s him since nobody else from DLU is campaigning here yet they’re supposed to have the most important film of the year? Make it make sense Netflix.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

It’s definitely someone who she’s familiar with. All these “mystery” stuff for nothing.

Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

Btw aside from Madonna I’d say Kristen would be the most clickbait to pair with Gaga considering how rabid their stans are against each other this year lol. But she’s already paired with Nicole

It’s probably someone not worthy of the “mysterious guest” title tho

Profile picture
    Axel
    Topics:

Isn’t Madonna busy with her biopic? It’s possible but I doubt it… should be smn from the current contenders 🤔

Oscar 2022 favs:

Best Picture: Drive my Car 🚗
    Best Actor: Andrew Garfield / Will Smith
    Best Acress: Kristen Stewart / Penelope Cruz
    Best Director: Ryusuke Hamaguchi
    Best Sup Actor: Kodi Smit-Mcphee
    Best Sup Actress: Kristen Dunst / Ariana DeBose

Profile picture
    Farix
    Topics:

Just saw The Lost Daughter and even though I appreciated the topic of the movie I don’t think it makes it likely for Colman to get a 2nd Oscar so soon. It felt totally uneventful.

Gaga is clearing.

Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

I’m pretty sure the mystery actor is Olivia Colman due to her becoming a meme when said Lady Gaga in her Oscar speech.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 502 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 63)’ is closed to new replies.