Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 63)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 63)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 502 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Axel
TomJerry
The Northman
  • Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

I just looked it up and the last Best Actress winner from an MGM film was Cher. ☠️ The stars are so aligning for Lady Gaga.

Going Gaga in a Gucci dress. She deserves

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

Profile picture
    Cinema2050
    Topics:

I do feel like The Lost Daughter is more liked in the industry than Spencer, though. It’s gotten love in multiple categories. That puts Colman is a much better position than Stewart.

Are you referring to the “lost doll”?

Will Smith was rewarded for exceeding everyone's expectations in endearing violent traits. Shame on the Academy!

Profile picture
    Cinema2050
    Topics:

And the Grammys are at the Park MGM this year, which is where Gaga’s residency is. When she becomes the first person to win Album of the Year and Best Actress in the same year. Wow. 😌

come on now, we all know this race comes down to the queen of cinema and queen of pop.

Will Smith was rewarded for exceeding everyone's expectations in endearing violent traits. Shame on the Academy!

Profile picture
    Cinema2050
    Topics:

Oh yes definetly, Colman for me its right behind Gaga and Nicole

That is the correct order. I mean if the “lost daughter was physically about a missed daughter, Colman’s chances would be higher, though we realize by the end of her movie, it was about “the lost doll” since her co-star played the “lost daughter” brilliantly.

Profile picture
    Cinema2050
    Topics:

“What’s wrong. Believe me. Believing Stewart still has a chance somehow is way more entertaining than the mediocrity this shit is turning out” LOL.Clown. Her whole campaign was designed by Film Twitter from the start.

Her deceived scheme did not live to the expectations though, it didn’t even get her past the Golden Globe.

Profile picture
    Anthagiox
    Topics:

come on now, we all know this race comes down to the queen of cinema and queen of pop.

What if the queen of pop and queen of cinema are currently the same person? 🧐

Profile picture
    Cinema2050
    Topics:

Are people really forgot the whole twilight era? she is bi)))

bi or lesbian, she can’t play this losing card just to win her sympathy votes. I feel sorry for Prince Harry – no one would like to see their departed mom drink her soup with necklace beads like a retard.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

This race could turn upside down again on February 3rd or 8th. We’ll never know.

Profile picture
    Cinema2050
    Topics:

What if the queen of pop and queen of cinema are currently the same person? 🧐

I encourage that if she keeps working on interesting projects and delivering entertaining and thoughtful themes.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Axel
    Topics:

The lost daughter is a snooze fest, most boring and weird movie this season and presence of Olivia didn’t help it. Idk why critics keep praising this movie, also Olivia is not dat good there as she was in TF.

Oscar 2022 favs:

Best Picture: Drive my Car 🚗
    Best Actor: Andrew Garfield / Will Smith
    Best Acress: Kristen Stewart / Penelope Cruz
    Best Director: Ryusuke Hamaguchi
    Best Sup Actor: Kodi Smit-Mcphee
    Best Sup Actress: Kristen Dunst / Ariana DeBose

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

Watch Stewart get a BAFTA nomination and everyone here declare her the frontrunner yet again.

FYC:

Everything Everywhere All At Once in every eligible category

Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga for Best Original Song

Profile picture
    oxymoron
    Topics:

Olivia wasn’t even that good in The Favorite. Not to mention that her win was fraudulent because she wasn’t the lead actress in that movie.

Profile picture
    oxymoron
    Topics:

Watch Stewart get a BAFTA nomination and everyone here declare her the frontrunner yet again.

Nah, she could win the BAFTA, but it would still be over for her. There’s no way she’s winning after that SAG snub.

Profile picture
    Axel
    Topics:

Watch Chainstain become the only bafta nominated of the current top 5

Olivia, Kristen and Penelope is the only ones dat made into LCCFA, so I think they should be on lock for BAFTA nom, but we will see how it will turn out.

Oscar 2022 favs:

Best Picture: Drive my Car 🚗
    Best Actor: Andrew Garfield / Will Smith
    Best Acress: Kristen Stewart / Penelope Cruz
    Best Director: Ryusuke Hamaguchi
    Best Sup Actor: Kodi Smit-Mcphee
    Best Sup Actress: Kristen Dunst / Ariana DeBose

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 502 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 63)’ is closed to new replies.