Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 63)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 63)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 502 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Axel
TomJerry
The Northman

Nope. We need a fresh winner and the ICON deserves. You and I know who should be winning this thing

Gaga would indeed be a fresh winner and I’m sure her acceptance speech would be incredible. With that being said, there would be nothing wrong with Kidman or Colman winning anything. They’d be decent winners.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

I’m fairly confident that Olivia will get a second Oscar within a couple years regardless. Empire of Light sounds very promising and there were rumors around that project with Kate Winslet. Almost all of her projects since she broke through with The Favourite have been Oscar contenders (even The Mitchells vs. The Machines is a critical favorite and likely nom for animated feature).

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    Axel
    Topics:

Olivia or Nicole coming for that second Oscar. It’s pretty obvious.

More like Nicole coz Olivia did get her 2 years ago and I don’t see her to pull Frances this time 😏

Oscar 2022 favs:

Best Picture: Drive my Car 🚗
    Best Actor: Andrew Garfield / Will Smith
    Best Acress: Kristen Stewart / Penelope Cruz
    Best Director: Ryusuke Hamaguchi
    Best Sup Actor: Kodi Smit-Mcphee
    Best Sup Actress: Kristen Dunst / Ariana DeBose

Profile picture
    Vicki Leekx
    Topics:

The only ones flipping are those who don’t want them to win. Everyday you have some users here trashing Olivia’s movie and insulting her. Imagine being mad over someone who doesn’t even campaign.

Babe, they’re threatened by the fact she doesn’t need to campaign…

FYC:

Swinton, Weerasethakul Memoria, (Best Actress, Director)
    Efira, Rampling, Wilson Benedetta (Best Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)
    Rapace Lamb (Best Actress)
    Stewart, Hawkins, Spall Spencer (Best Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)

Profile picture
    Vicki Leekx
    Topics:

bi or lesbian, she can’t play this losing card just to win her sympathy votes. I feel sorry for Prince Harry – no one would like to see their departed mom drink her soup with necklace beads like a retard.

Babe, Harry and Wills haven’t seen the movie; Pa and Granny forbade it

FYC:

Swinton, Weerasethakul Memoria, (Best Actress, Director)
    Efira, Rampling, Wilson Benedetta (Best Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)
    Rapace Lamb (Best Actress)
    Stewart, Hawkins, Spall Spencer (Best Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)

Babe, they’re threatened by the fact she doesn’t need to campaign…

Winning even without campaigning is fire, TBH.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

Nope. We need a fresh winner and the ICON deserves. You and I know who should be winning this thing

Girl, after all the fucking spam your crowd has been polluting this thread with for years (and especially in the last months) and that cringe campaign, certain someone is anything but fresh.

It’s been well documented what you’ve guys done to fabricate hype and attack respectable women, and hopefully it will backfire. It’s always like that with the stans of singers, that’s why we have Ignore.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

The only ones flipping are those who don’t want them to win. Everyday you have some users here trashing Olivia’s movie and insulting her. Imagine being mad over someone who doesn’t even campaign.

I know, the girls need jobs or a boyfriend or something.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Back to the drama again. That didn’t take long.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Axel
    Topics:

I feel sorry for Prince Harry – no one would like to see their departed mom drink her soup with necklace beads like a retard.

It’s not a secret that Diana suffered from eating disorder and bulimia that was cause by long term depression. The movie basically portrayed her inside feelings and psychological problems. All this scenes is her imagination that caused by this health problems. Her sons should understand this more than anyone but sometimes it’s just hard to accept the truth.

Oscar 2022 favs:

Best Picture: Drive my Car 🚗
    Best Actor: Andrew Garfield / Will Smith
    Best Acress: Kristen Stewart / Penelope Cruz
    Best Director: Ryusuke Hamaguchi
    Best Sup Actor: Kodi Smit-Mcphee
    Best Sup Actress: Kristen Dunst / Ariana DeBose

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

The Lost Doll doesn’t deserve any nominations and everybody knows it. At this point, I’d suggest we start praying for those that are hoping for a Colman win. This is 2022 and some people are still not ready to speak the truth. Lost Doll is out.

Time to take out the trash

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

The Lost Doll doesn’t deserve any nominations and everybody knows it. At this point, I’d suggest we start praying for those that are hoping for a Colman win. This is 2022 and some people are still not ready to speak the truth. Lost Doll is out. Time to take out the trash

Can she just take herself out? I’m exhausted

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Can she just take herself out? I’m exhausted

The movie and performance were unbearable. I don’t even have an RT account, so it’s not like I wrote those things myself. A lot of people watched it with an open mind and they all agreed with me.

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

Profile picture
    The Northman
    Topics:

Do you think Jessica Chastain gives Oscar feels in The Eyes of Tammy Faye ? I don’t know how to feel about it, but each scene is Oscar bait and some academy members may fall for it.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 502 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 63)’ is closed to new replies.