Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 63)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 63)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 502 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Axel
TomJerry
The Northman
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Say what you want about Kidman and her performance, there’s no doubt she’s one of the few A listers nowadays who can command a massive audience.

I wonder if that will be able to translate at the box office with The Northman.

FYC:

"The Good Fight", "The Other Two" and "Station Eleven" in all categories, Sarah Lancashire ("Julia"), William Jackson Harper ("Love Life") and Luke Kirby ("The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel")

Profile picture
    UnionCityMood
    Topics:

basically only one award…

This is an outdated version since they don’t even have SAG actress and ensemble nom on it. She has won 3 so far: Nyfcc, Iowa, and Capri Festival. One trifecta, one regional, and one international.

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Say what you want about Kidman and her performance, there’s no doubt she’s one of the few A listers nowadays who can command a massive audience. I wonder if that will be able to translate at the box office with The Northman.

She’s not a box office draw. She flops hard. Amazon doesn’t have much films, so their subscribers are left with just Ricardos. It’s not like Netflix with thousands of new titles every week

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

Profile picture
    paraglide
    Topics:
    GWalters
    Topics:

She’s not a box office draw. She flops hard. Amazon doesn’t have much films, so their subscribers are left with just Ricardos. It’s not like Netflix with thousands of new titles every week

You seem to be missing the point. BTR was the 3rd most watched film across all streaming networks including Netflix and Disney Plus not just Amazon.

Kidman also brought in huge numbers with Big Little Lies, The Undoing and Nine Perfect Strangers with all shows breaking viewing records for HBO and Hulu. Give credit where credit is due..

Profile picture
    musterd
    Topics:

That was for the week of 20 Dec 2021 to 26 Dec 2021?

Wow Don’t Look Up almost matched BTR’s viewing minutes in just 2 days

Profile picture
    The Northman
    Topics:

2 different people from sag in this forum said it is between Jessica and Nicole this year. I wonder if Chastain can win SAG. A lot of actors like her and she is campaigning a lot. Andrew Garfield being chosen makes me think a lot of same users would opt for Jessica. People don’t see it, but it seems Jessica is winning over actors that saw her film.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    tom92
    Topics:

Having Being the Ricardo’s on Amazon is actually a great move for Nicole/the film. Maybe it’s my age but I’m not sure Lucille Ball is a big interest in the U.K. or anywhere outside of America so would have bombed in cinemas. I just don’t sense it doing well outside of craft awards for BAFTA which might hurt Nicole which is why I am leaning towards Olivia Colman. I also don’t think she has an overdue narrative (neither does Colman) so perhaps Jessica Chastain could sneak in and take the Oscar? Surprised she didn’t get double nominated at SAG for her film and TV projects – does she have the industry support? Kristen will be nominated but her chances are more or less dead. Not sure why everyone has Gaga so high? She’s 4/5th for me.

Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

All hail to the true frontrunner of this race darling…

For Your Consideration Darling

Lead Actress

Michelle 'Crazy Talented' Yeoh
    EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE

Tang Wei
    DECISION TO LEAVE

Nicole Kidman
    THE NORTHMAN

Supporting Actor & Actress

Ke Huy Quan
    Stephanie Hsu
    Jamie Lee Curtis
    EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE

Profile picture
    dEdY
    Topics:

“As predicted Being the Ricardos is a big hit on Amazon. Official Nielsen ratings were finally released today for the week of Christmas and BTR was the 3rd most watched movie across all streaming networks upon its debut in late December and the most watched movie on Amazon by far with a total of 604 Million minutes.”

BTR is so good..I really enjoyed BTR more than TLD, HOG, TEOTF, Spencer (is Spencer the Ultimate horror movie?) 😉🙂

Profile picture
    pedrohf2001
    Topics:

“As predicted Being the Ricardos is a big hit on Amazon. Official Nielsen ratings were finally released today for the week of Christmas and BTR was the 3rd most watched movie across all streaming networks upon its debut in late December and the most watched movie on Amazon by far with a total of 604 Million minutes.”

BTR is so good..I really enjoyed BTR more than TLD, HOG, TEOTF, Spencer (is Spencer the Ultimate horror movie?) 😉🙂

Lol. Clown

Profile picture
    paraglide
    Topics:

All hail to the true frontrunner of this race darling…

The only Dolores we stan in this house

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

2 different people from sag in this forum said it is between Jessica and Nicole this year. I wonder if Chastain can win SAG. A lot of actors like her and she is campaigning a lot. Andrew Garfield being chosen makes me think a lot of same users would opt for Jessica. People don’t see it, but it seems Jessica is winning over actors that saw her film.

I mean it’s quite impossible to know who SAG will choose based on just 2 people. There was this anonymous ballot for example from someone who didn’t like either of those 2: https://insessionfilm.com/chasing-the-gold-sag-anonymous-ballot-1/

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 502 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 63)’ is closed to new replies.