Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 64)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 64)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 500 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
M
Axel
Lil Tony
  • Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

The actors on actors interviews will be published on January 24. All of the actors have been revealed, with the exception of the actor Gaga is paired with. All I did was predict who it would be and say that Variety was being silly for making a big deal about it. I deleted it because I didn’t realize some people were going to be annoying about it.

I wasn’t really referring to you. I was talking about the other one that’s been attacking Gaga. I’m sorry you felt bad about it. I should have quoted him

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

Profile picture
    UnionCityMood
    Topics:

All I did was predict who it would be and say that Variety was being silly for making a big deal about it. I deleted it because I didn’t realize some people were going to be annoying about it.

Lol I’m sure Lil Tony wasn’t talking about you. There was another user that keeps making unnecessary rant here but let’s not give them attention. Anyway I agree that Variety is exploiting this race and hyping up nonsense. Have a strong intuition that it will turn out to be some very boring pair up

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

I wasn’t really referring to you. I was talking about the other one that’s been attacking Gaga. I’m sorry you felt bad about it. I should have quoted him

Ah, I see. I thought you meant me. It’s ok. Thanks for clarifying.

Profile picture
    UnionCityMood
    Topics:

Can’t wait for Thursday when we get PGA & DGA noms! Although I doubt many people will react strongly to them but at least that’ll give us something to talk about 👀

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

The NBR gala will now be on March 15, 2022. If I’m not mistaken, that means the next major ceremony  will be the SAG awards on February 27. It’s already been confirmed that it’ll be in-person and at a new venue (Santa Monica’s Barker Hangar).

I don’t care about the Critics Choice awards at all. I’ve always thought they were meh, and I was more interested in the fashion the nominees wore than who won what award. They’re also not good at making decisions. The CC awards this year will be on the same day the Baftas take place: March 13.

Profile picture
    paraglide
    Topics:

I woud die if mystery guest turned out to be Olivia Colman, I know this woman don’t do promo campaign, but come on queen, do it.

Profile picture
    BigJay2012
    Topics:

Tessa isn’t the type that gets into lead at SAG. Hudson as Aretha Franklin is exactly the kind of performance that SAG masturbates to

Fair enough….

Profile picture
    krisden25
    Topics:
    French-Girl
    Topics:

I think the Line up will be the same as GG drama too 🙃

🐾 Father, Son and House of Gaga 🐾

- Best actress : Lady Gaga / Nicole Kidman / Penelope Cruz / Jodie Comer / Olivia Colman

- Best Actor : will Smith/ Benedict Cumberbatch / Adam Driver ( for Annette) /

- Best picture : The power of Dogs

- Best photography : Spencer

Profile picture
    Rynd_Rawikara
    Topics:

I woud die if mystery guest turned out to be Olivia Colman, I know this woman don’t do promo campaign, but come on queen, do it.

It will be interesting indeed. Cuz Gaga goes method, while Olivia was like, “well I just read the script and go home

Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

It’s not like she swore to her life that she won’t be in FYC campaigns. Olivia Colman would be the first and only person in the world to decline an offer to chat with Lady Gaga.

Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

It really wouldn’t make any sense labelling Colman this way, only Leo Di Caprio for the past meme thing would make sense to be labelled this way or it’s somebody who is not campaigning or having a movie out, otherwise this teasing a mystery guest when it’s just another contender of this race doesn’t make any sense, even if I wouldn’t be surprised at the same time considering Variety clickbait.

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

I’ve been catching up on some Penelope movies I haven’t seen. What do you recommend? Is Nine good?

Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

Darling, this is random, but does anyone remembers watching the 2012 Oscars nominations (The Artist)?

When supporting actress nominees were announced, they used Jessica Chastain’s stills from The Tree of Life but instead it’s for her performance in The Help.

Do you think for a brief second she got nominated for Malick’s epic?

Speaking of Chastain, she should’ve won an Oscar for The Tree of Life darling. It’s a beautiful supporting work, shows how great of an actress she is.

Profile picture
    Manav
    Topics:

I personally would have double nominated Chastain in the category that year.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 500 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 64)’ is closed to new replies.