Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 64)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 64)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 500 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
M
Axel
Aaron Kalloo
  • Profile picture
    Zuranthium
    Topics:

Her snub for Saving Mr. Banks is still one of the most egregious in years.

That performance (and film) is total schlock. Anything was a better option.

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

Gaga looked so good in her interview 🤗

Profile picture
    pedrohf2001
    Topics:

I’m just so ready to see the Academy rectifying the SAG fuckery in nomination morning. Specially in Best Actress and Best Supporting Actoe

Also. The actress of color that should be getting nominated is Tessa. Not Hudson. Like… you give someone a microphone and that means Oscar nom? I don’t think Chastain and Hudson should be getting in over other actresses and I think there’s a case for both of them missing. But again. Should or shouldn’t doesn’t really matter. Kidman is a top contender for BTR after all so…

We’ll see

Profile picture
    The Northman
    Topics:

Kidman sent Stewart flowers after their zoom Call

Profile picture
    BigJay2012
    Topics:

I’m just so ready to see the Academy rectifying the SAG fuckery in nomination morning. Specially in Best Actress and Best Supporting Actoe

Also. The actress of color that should be getting nominated is Tessa. Not Hudson. Like… you give someone a microphone and that means Oscar nom? I don’t think Chastain and Hudson should be getting in over other actresses and I think there’s a case for both of them missing. But again. Should or shouldn’t doesn’t really matter. Kidman is a top contender for BTR after all so…

We’ll see

There’s no need to play down Jennifer Hudson. Its not easy to sing Aretha Franklin. She didn’t just “grab a mic”. I’m not saying she should win the Oscar, but give her credit for being able to sing the songs of the person she was playing, pretty convincingly. Most actors can’t do what she did.

but yes I agree….Nicole Kidman is top contender….

d

Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

For someone who said “I don’t give a $hit” in an round actress table for Oscar season nearly two months ago sure is campaigning lately. Maybe Neon took the critics awards call for granted and thought she don’t need to campaign. What a bunch of suckers

It was always bullshits the story that she didn’t care, she has been the first starting to campaign, she attended all the Autumn festivals while getting pictures with people like Erik Anderson and all his irrelevant pundits friends, and then the studio has been the first to make SAG screenings and to send them, her campaign has been the biggest so far and purely for awards since it’s not that she couldn’t benefit from that promo for the box office at least.

Anyway she definitely has an obligation and contract with Neon to continue promoting especially after the SAG snub, like she can’t suddenly drop promo, at the contrary she’s probably gonna do even more now.

Profile picture
    Cosmia
    Topics:

People get so pressed over people campaigning, jesus.

Profile picture
    AniAbbina
    Topics:

honestly, Zegler is giving me Keira Knightley P&P vibes. Except Zegler has the globe.

Profile picture
    oxymoron
    Topics:

Gaga looked so good in her interview 🤗

She’s such a lovely person. I have no idea why Gaga has so many haters.

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

Gaga is such an interesting person, I could hear her talk all day

Profile picture
    Labyrinth
    Topics:

They are not going to give it to the movie with the lowest audience score recorded during this millennium, are they? It’s like they are deliberately trying to bomb and fade into irrelevance. Olivia Colman is a joke.

You’ve managed to insult Colman in every possible way for a long time.Yet she continues to deliver amazing performances, doesn’t care about awards and supports other actresses (unlike you ).Stay pressed!.

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

She’s such a lovely person. I have no idea why Gaga has so many haters.

This you?

They are not going to give it to the movie with the lowest audience score recorded during this millennium, are they? It’s like they are deliberately trying to bomb and fade into irrelevance. Olivia Colman is a joke.

How can you be so obtuse and lack self awareness over people producing a sludge of unwarranted hate towards Gaga yet you contribute the same vitriol to Colman.

Michelle (Yeoh, Williams) Oscar campaign manager.

Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

Just came back from the theater watching Nightmare Alley darling… maybe I’m too late, but how on earth Mara in that was considered a lead?

For Your Consideration Darling

Lead Actress

Michelle 'Crazy Talented' Yeoh
    EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE

Tang Wei
    DECISION TO LEAVE

Nicole Kidman
    THE NORTHMAN

Supporting Actor & Actress

Ke Huy Quan
    Stephanie Hsu
    Jamie Lee Curtis
    EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE

Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

How can you be so obtuse and lack self awareness over people producing a sludge of unwarranted hate towards Gaga yet you contribute the same vitriol to Colman.

Spill :/

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

People here insulting Olivia and trashing her film and performance. Meanwhile, she’s unbothered, booked and busy. She worked on Marvel’s Secret Invasion and Wonka, and is currently prepping for Empire of Light with Sam Mendes.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 500 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 64)’ is closed to new replies.