Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 64)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 64)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 500 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
replies
views
users
M
Axel
Lil Tony
  • Profile picture
    sadins
    Topics:

There have been more trolls accounts here than people that actually went to see Spencer in theaters

Profile picture
    Anthagiox
    Topics:

Among all those in the running, hating on Colman is, like, the least justifiable. She does nothing but act and live her life.  😭 It’s so odd.

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

I’m gonna order this lmao 😂

Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

Truly funny some you clowns calling critics awards pointless in the few years they get it wrong.

Because they usually get it right. In almost every categorie. Just look at BP. It’s TPOTD sweep all around. Just like the critics were saying

Critics don’t usually “get it right” cause they dictate things. They are just reflecting opinions created and influenced by marketing strategies from the studios. And in most cases those strategies are also reflected in the industry awards. They are not that indepedent as they think they are.
    However it doesn’t mean critics are the only way to give exposure to a contender, and this year is proving us that. Certain films chose to not give them much attention and focus on guild/academy/hfpa campaign, and apparently is paying off so far.

I’ve lost count on how many troll account have jumped into this thread since the BAFTA longlist and SAG nominations came out.

Profile picture
    Monet Tejada
    Topics:

They don’t even try to hide it. lol At least, try to act like a normal posters before trolling. My goodness.

Profile picture
    UnionCityMood
    Topics:

I want to be the poor thing that have to suffer from sitting with Lady Gaga for 30 minutes 🥺

Profile picture
    jez89
    Topics:

Finally saw Being the Ricardos. Wasn’t blown away by the movie but Kidman was fantastic, in both her portrayal of Lucille and the I Love Lucy character. She would be a very deserving winner for this and also deserves to be in the two-time lead actress winner club.

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

When I’m Gaga’s special guest and she gives me a private performance of Always Remember Us This Way

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    sadins
    Topics:

Anyway, I finally watched Being The Ricardos too.

As an non-American and from completely different generation, I have never heard about Lucy, so I am not sure how Kidman fared in that aspect.

However, Nicole as a woman in entertainment business was totally captivating. From her commanding presence, meticulous nature and fears. She nailed it.

Profile picture
    laslo
    Topics:

When I’m Gaga’s special guest and she gives me a private performance of Always Remember Us This Way

I would want a private session with Gaga playing the piano and singing I’ll Never Love Again! This would be me the whole time:

Profile picture
    Monet Tejada
    Topics:

Ghost you’ve got some nerve here. You’ve been the number 1 Will Smith hater on here for awhile. Straight trolling the best actor thread. All that extra Bullshit you pull just to watch him win? Don’t try to act above it Homie. It takes a troll to know another troll.

A hit dog will always holler. Lol.

And this will be my only time responding to you, but I have never trolled any thread, dumbbell. I have always posted my opinions and supported my thoughts. Now, you can go back into your hut.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

This made me cackle the way only some of these girls got the epithets and the rest get paid dust (but also in total agreement on Halle, Charlize, and Marion, truly some of the best performances in history).

Oops, you got me

Profile picture
    blueno_red
    Topics:

AACTA is most likely going to Kidman because she’s Australian. Like how the BAFTA’s go to Olivia, most likely, NAACP going to JHud or Tessa.

Profile picture
    Axel
    Topics:

AACTA is most likely going to Kidman because she’s Australian. Like how the BAFTA’s go to Olivia, most likely, NAACP going to JHud or Tessa.

We will see but dis is so wrong to award someone based on nationality. If BAFTA really wants to shake things up they should ditch Olivia (No shade but her performance wasn’t dat great this time like critics trying to paint, blame it on the movie).

Oscar 2022 favs:

Best Picture: Drive my Car 🚗
    Best Actor: Andrew Garfield / Will Smith
    Best Acress: Kristen Stewart / Penelope Cruz
    Best Director: Ryusuke Hamaguchi
    Best Sup Actor: Kodi Smit-Mcphee
    Best Sup Actress: Kristen Dunst / Ariana DeBose

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 500 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 64)’ is closed to new replies.