Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 64)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 64)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 5 posts - 496 through 500 (of 500 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
M
Axel
Aaron Kalloo

Imagine the meltdown when the mysterious guest reveals to be Lin-Manuel Miranda…again

I hope it’s someone like Leo, Ariana, Billie, Beyonce, Madonna (a random name, I know), Will Smith or Jay-Z. I would be so underwhelmed if the mystery guest was someone like JHud.

Profile picture
    UnionCityMood
    Topics:

I would be so underwhelmed if the mystery guest was someone like JHud.

If that’s the case, the lil monsters meltdown will be far more entertaining than the actual interview lol

Profile picture
    sadins
    Topics:

I hope it’s someone like Leo, Ariana, Billie, Beyonce, Madonna (a random name, I know), Will Smith or Jay-Z. I would be so underwhelmed if the mystery guest was someone like JHud.

Ariana, Billie, Beyonce, Madonna don’t have any business with Actor on Actor.

What are they gonna talk about their roles in evita or dreamgirls. Ariana is a nice idea maybe after Wicked or another role.

Profile picture
    BigJay2012
    Topics:

When I’m Gaga’s special guest and she gives me a private performance of Always Remember Us This Way

Always Remember Us This Way is by FAR the best song of her career….and was the song that should have won the Oscar.

Profile picture
    krisden25
    Topics:

I doubt they will touch that,I think Stewart is more nervous at this phase, since she was never nominated before and the SAG snub could have upset her. Nicole sent flowers after the call, I kinda feel many people at least want her to get nominated. All this campaign and the festivals since summer for Spencer and no nom would be not a good look.

Knowing Kristen’s personality, I don’t think she’s upset about SAG snub. Having been her fan for many years, I think she really enjoys the moment and is grateful for it, but still she “won’t give a fuck” if the snubs continue. And Nicole is so cute and awesome

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 5 posts - 496 through 500 (of 500 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 64)’ is closed to new replies.