Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 65)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 65)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 587 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
The Northman
M
kallewickans_3
  • Profile picture
    Anthagiox
    Topics:

I mean, it’s very common for a lot of voters to vote for movies they haven’t seen. That’s why campaigning is a thing. You get your name and face out there so that you’re who voters remember when it comes tome to cast their vote. These voters are not required to watch the movies, and if they are they can always pretend like they have and lie lol. You think people like Rami Malek won for BR because it was deserved? No, it was because of narrative and campaigning.

Profile picture
    The Way of The Wind
    Topics:

I am suddenly getting a feeling that among the certain top 4: Kidman/ Gaga/ Chastain/ Colman, one of them will get a surprise snub. Stewart will get in. But who will enter as the surprise nominee? Cruz?/ Reinsve?/ Thompson?/ Hudson?

2023 Oscar
    Best Picture: The Way of The Wind
    Best Director: Decision to Leave
    Best Actress: TAR
    Best Actor: The Whale
    Best Supporting Actress: The Whale
    Best Supporting Actor: Poor Things

Profile picture
    Govrnmentjudas
    Topics:

KStew winning will give you and other Gaga’s minions even worse collapse of it all 👌 The good thing that Gaga is not gonna win for dat camp travesty and all experts agree with it, so keep your delusion and dat Barbra/Cher narrative for her next movie

Kristen has a very high possibility of not even getting nominated i’d worry about that if i were you.

KStew winning will give you and other Gaga’s minions even worse collapse of it all 👌 The good thing that Gaga is not gonna win for dat camp travesty and all experts agree with it, so keep your delusion and dat Barbra/Cher narrative for her next movie 🤣

Gaga has a better chance of winning right now than Stewart. Those are just facts.

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

I am suddenly getting a feeling that among the certain top 4: Kidman/ Gaga/ Chastain/ Colman, one of them will get a surprise snub. Stewart will get in. But who will enter as the surprise nominee? Cruz?/ Reinsve?/ Thompson?/ Hudson?

Zegler would be the surprise nominee.

FYC:

Everything Everywhere All At Once in every eligible category

Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga for Best Original Song

I mean, it’s very common for a lot of voters to vote for movies they haven’t seen. That’s why campaigning is a thing. You get your name and face out there so that you’re who voters remember when it comes tome to cast their vote. These voters are not required to watch the movies, and if they are they can always pretend like they have and lie lol. You think people like Rami Malek won for BR because it was deserved? No, it was because of narrative and campaigning.

Campaigning might help Gaga because out of all of the BA contenders, she’s arguably the one that’s doing so the most.

Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

How is Chastain movie performing with guilds?

Profile picture
    The Northman
    Topics:

Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

KS fans are so pressed 🤣

The more they keep trying to discredit Gaga, the more they jinx their fave instead, after the SAG snub see how the movie is totally bombing with the guilds currently.

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

zegler won the GG and its on a huge BP contender

I would not be surprised with her getting in

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

Campaigning might help Gaga because out of all of the BA contenders, she’s arguably the one that’s doing so the most.

Apart from Olivia, they all campaign the same tbh. Gaga has more visibility cause she’s, well, Gaga

Profile picture
    xandyeugh
    Topics:

If Lady Gaga wins, I’ll just think it’s for A Star is Born. I don’t like both performances, but at least in ASIB, she was given authentic dramatic moments that totally showcased her strength in shifting through variety of emotions. I mostly blame Ridley Scott and the material for this. It’s baffling how he could craft a stunning performance from Jodie Comer, but not from Lady Gaga. I just wish that in the following years, Gaga would try auteur/semi-arthouse films to totally come out as a full-fledged actress. These mainstream films are doing her talent disservice. I am seeing her a great fit for either Martin Scorsese or maybe Tony Gilroy. She would have been a perfect Jean Marc Vallee lady too.

Profile picture
    Axel
    Topics:

Kristen has a very high possibility of not even getting nominated i’d worry about that if i were you.

Why I should worried about it if K already most awarded dis season 🏆Your fave can have that Oscar nom, they will paid dust to her anyway.

Oscar 2022 favs:

Best Picture: Drive my Car 🚗
    Best Actor: Andrew Garfield / Will Smith
    Best Acress: Kristen Stewart / Penelope Cruz
    Best Director: Ryusuke Hamaguchi
    Best Sup Actor: Kodi Smit-Mcphee
    Best Sup Actress: Kristen Dunst / Ariana DeBose

Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

Anyway my bet is still on Cruz as surprise nomination, in the same way of Charlotte Rampling.

4th nod is between Chastain-Stewart-Hudson-Zegler.

Alana is not happening.

Profile picture
    TheHanyo
    Topics:
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 587 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 65)’ is closed to new replies.