Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 66)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 66)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 608 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
The Northman
M
BigJay2012
  • Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

Stewart Cruz Thompson Reinsve Colman That in a perfect world would be the 5.

So sad we’re living in this flawed world darling. I’m joining Jeff Bezos to travel to a new planet right now.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Even Penelope and Javier aren’t safe from Clayton’s inconsistent predictions. He’s now questioning whether they can be another nominated married couple in the same year: https://variety.com/2022/awards/news/penelope-cruz-javier-bardem-oscars-parallel-mothers-being-the-ricardos-1235161105/

Profile picture
    morgana_devacelli
    Topics:

So that means that the biopic makeup nom – actress win stat will be broken if Kidman wins, right? (Idk if it’s already happened before tho).

Love the resurgence Miss Godman is having. This race is such a wild ride and I’m here for the chaos! 😂

Profile picture
    The Northman
    Topics:

The scream at BTR reveal, is like the scream of Stewart missing the SAG. 😭

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    morgana_devacelli
    Topics:

I dislike them so much 💀 Always doing the most.

Profile picture
    paddylastinc
    Topics:

I don’t want to watch it, but I can just imagine the cringe level of these two.

Profile picture
    French-Girl
    Topics:

I told you guys! My brother (many of you know who is he) told me the industry is crazy for BTR. He has a whatsapp group with other Academy members and they are all crazy for Kidman, Colman and Haim. They are always right (he told me Colman was the conversation back in 2019 when I myself was stanning hard for Glenn, and last year he was right about McDormand). My final prediction: Nicole Kidman (Winner) Olivia Colman Alana Haim Jessica Chastain Jennifer Hudson / Penelope Cruz Kirsten still has a chance and Gaga too (her Oscar campaign is disgusting. How much she paid to Variety for all those articles back in November and those from this week?)

Omg ! If Stewart and Gaga both came out I would be surprised

wait and see! 🤷🏼‍♀️  Personally all I wanted for Gaga from the beggining of the race was a Oscar nomination ( not a win)  like many Stan . If she does, it Will be a victory

we will see more clearly next week with the  BAFTA

🐾 Father, Son and House of Gaga 🐾

- Best actress : Lady Gaga / Nicole Kidman / Penelope Cruz / Jodie Comer / Olivia Colman

- Best Actor : will Smith/ Benedict Cumberbatch / Adam Driver ( for Annette) /

- Best picture : The power of Dogs

- Best photography : Spencer

Profile picture
    dEdY
    Topics:

“I told you guys!
    My brother (many of you know who is he) told me the industry is crazy for BTR.”

Luuuuucy….I’m home!

🎵🎶 Daniel Pemberton’s score for BTR🎶🎵

Profile picture
    rollins
    Topics:

I told you guys! My brother (many of you know who is he) told me the industry is crazy for BTR. He has a whatsapp group with other Academy members and they are all crazy for Kidman, Colman and Haim. They are always right (he told me Colman was the conversation back in 2019

2 months ago you said the same thing about Mcdormand and she is yet to be seen in this oscar race…

Profile picture
    kbc
    Topics:

I dislike them so much 💀 Always doing the most.

If the Jaeger brothers didn’t record themselves with their overly scripted screaming like banshees at “surprises,” and weren’t blandly not-unattractive young, white, male and trust-fundy, they’d be Film/Oscar Twitter nobodies.

Well they still are nobodies in my book, but you get my drift.. 😉

FYC
    Best Picture: "Showing Up" (A24); “Bones & All” (MGM/UA)
    Best Director: Kelly Reichardt; Luca Guadagnino
    Best Actress: Michelle Williams; Taylor Russell
    Best Actor: Timothee Chalamet
    Best Supporting Actress: Hong Chau, Heather Lawless, Amanda Plummer; Chloe Sevigny
    Best Supporting Actor: Judd Hirsch, Andre Benjamin, John Magaro; Mark Rylance, Andre Holland, Michael Stuhlbarg
    Best Original Screenplay: Kelly Reichardt, Jonathan Raymond
    Best Adapted Screenplay: David Kajganich

Profile picture
    The Queen
    Topics:

If the Jaeger brothers didn’t record themselves with their overly scripted screaming like banshees at “surprises,” and weren’t blandly not-unattractive young, white, male and trust-fundy, they’d be Film/Oscar Twitter nobodies. Well they still are nobodies in my book, but you get my drift.. 😉

The way you absolutely end people with your drags ☠☠

Profile picture
    Faux architect
    Topics:

If the Jaeger brothers didn’t record themselves with their overly scripted screaming like banshees at “surprises,” and weren’t blandly not-unattractive young, white, male and trust-fundy, they’d be Film/Oscar Twitter nobodies. Well they still are nobodies in my book, but you get my drift.. 😉

Eh. I enjoy their videos once in a while but I would watch anything Oscar related.

Pantheon of acting: Uta / Elizabeth / Richard / Sandy (Virginia Woolf), Bibi / Liv (Persona), Sandrine (La Ceremonie), Brie (Short Term 12), Jodie (Silence of the Lambs), Jodie (Killing Eve), Nicole (The Others), Eva (Penny Dreadful), Timothée (CMBYN), Lupita (Us)

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

My aunt’s friend’s hair stylist is friends with Academy members, and their group messages are all about Kristen Stewart. The Academy loves her and she is dominating that conversation. Don’t take her out just yet!!!!!!

FYC:

Everything Everywhere All At Once in every eligible category

Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga for Best Original Song

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 608 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 66)’ is closed to new replies.