Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 66)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 66)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 608 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
The Northman
M
Babylonian
  • Profile picture
    French-Girl
    Topics:

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Le coiffeur de l’amie de ma tante est amie avec les membres de l’Académie, et leurs messages de groupe concernent uniquement Kristen Stewart. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>L’Académie l’aime et elle domine cette conversation. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ne la sortez pas tout de suite !!!!!!</span></span>

I’m dead 🤣🤣 so funny

🐾 Father, Son and House of Gaga 🐾

- Best actress : Lady Gaga / Nicole Kidman / Penelope Cruz / Jodie Comer / Olivia Colman

- Best Actor : will Smith/ Benedict Cumberbatch / Adam Driver ( for Annette) /

- Best picture : The power of Dogs

- Best photography : Spencer

Profile picture
    UnionCityMood
    Topics:

My aunt’s friend’s hair stylist is friends with Academy members, and their group messages are all about Kristen Stewart. The Academy loves her and she is dominating that conversation. Don’t take her out just yet!!!!!!

My uncle is a member of the Academy, and he said there is a mysterious momentum that roots for Camila Cabello! Watch out for her she may be landing a surprise nom!!

Profile picture
    The Northman
    Topics:

1. Nicole Kidman: GG(win), AACTA(win), SAG, CC, BAFTAS Longlist

2. Lady Gaga: GG, AACTA, SAG, CC, BAFTAs Longlist

3. Olivia Colman: GG, SAG, CC, BAFTAs Longlist

4. Jessica Chastain: GG, SAG, CC, BAFTAs Longlist

5. Kristen Stewart: GG, AACTA, CC, BAFTAs Longlist

——

6. Jennifer Hudson: SAG, AACTA, BAFTAs Longlist

7. Alana Haim: GG, CC, BAFTAs Longlist

8. Rachel Zegler: GG(win), BAFTAs Longlist

9. Penelope Cruz: AACTA

At this stage, Oscar noms voting is underway and with these stats the voting will close. After voting is closed BAFTAs will announce their noms.

In regards to 5th spot, Haim, Hudson, Zegler have an equal chance. I put Hudson closer to the 5th spot because apart the SAG nom the other two missed, she got an AACTA nom. The international chapter of AACTA consists of 190 people that are also members of Oscars, SAG and BAFTA. Being a previous Oscar winner helps Hudson even more, while Haim and Zegler aim to score a nom on the strengths of Licorice Pizza and Westside Story mainly.

With no mentions of Cruz almost everywhere, the only way to score a BA nod is by surprise BP nom for Parallel Mothers, by the Looks of it, it is not happening.

Profile picture
    The Queen
    Topics:

My aunt’s cousin’s sister’s vagina is friends with Pete Davidson, whose hairstylist’s mother knows academy members who are voting for Kim Kardashian for Paw Patrol.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    GWalters
    Topics:

I can’t believe we have to wait another 2 months before we see this happen again..

Profile picture
    oxymoron
    Topics:

Nicole has always been my second favorite choice after Gaga, so I’m happy with the way this race is playing out. I’m pretty sure that Gaga will win an Oscar in the future with a critically acclaimed movie. HoG was pretty underwhelming.

Profile picture
    Anthagiox
    Topics:

My final prediction: Nicole Kidman (Winner) Olivia Colman Alana Haim Jessica Chastain Jennifer Hudson / Penelope Cruz Kirsten still has a chance and Gaga too (her Oscar campaign is disgusting. How much she paid to Variety for all those articles back in November and those from this week?)

Interesting that you don’t seem to have a problem with NEON paying celebs to have parties for SPENCER, or Amazon paying all the money they have for BTR. Somehow only Gaga is disgusting for her Oscar campaign.

Tip for next time: if you want to sound like you actually have some kind of tea or in with the industry, make sure you don’t let your hypocritical vendetta against one of the actresses slip into your post.

Kristen Stewart should be winning the Oscar. There is not ONE performance this year on the level of hers…

That’s definitely one thing a lot of people can agree on… for different reasons.

Profile picture
    oxymoron
    Topics:

Speaking of actresses who are overdue for their second Oscar, this edit makes me think that Natalie should have won instead of Emma in 2016.

Profile picture
    pierremg
    Topics:

Speaking of actresses who are overdue for their second Oscar, this edit makes me think that Natalie should have won instead of Emma in 2016.

Viola would have won it, if she had campaigned for BA instead of supporting. Emma should thank her for that.

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Natalie Portman was so robbed and I really really loved Jackie

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

The woman in between Smith and Kidman is a  Goldderby user who was sure Cumberbatch and Stewart would win based on regionals.

FYC:

Everything Everywhere All At Once in every eligible category

Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga for Best Original Song

Profile picture
    The Northman
    Topics:

Nicole Kidman CBS Morning interview that was just aired on TV

Profile picture
    paddylastinc
    Topics:

BAFTA better not be playing and nominate their 2010 Rising Star awardee!

Don’t try anything, William!

Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

While that is a great performance, Huppert gives an excellent performance that year. She should have won darling.

For Your Consideration Darling

Lead Actress

Michelle 'Crazy Talented' Yeoh
    EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE

Tang Wei
    DECISION TO LEAVE

Nicole Kidman
    THE NORTHMAN

Supporting Actor & Actress

Ke Huy Quan
    Stephanie Hsu
    Jamie Lee Curtis
    EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 608 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 66)’ is closed to new replies.