Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 68)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 68)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 885 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
7 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
TomJerry
Anthagiox
UnionCityMood
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    coopC
    Topics:

Critics Choice Award is the biggest winner today, the actresses are going there now of course, well except for Gaga.

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

Actors actually don’t respect Gaga as an actress. It may be unfair but it’s the truth. She is not winning for this role, at all. Remember my words.

they have a weird way of showing that then

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Monet Tejada
    Topics:

It’s hard to say who the final nominees will be. We know BAFTA top six won’t be Oscars top five.

Profile picture
    Philip
    Topics:

BAFTA was the only award I was sure Gaga would miss so this is still so surreal. 😭

But Kristen is not her supporters. Kristen =/= supporters, film twitter, pundits, etc. Gloating over her being snubbed is gross no matter how you try to spin it. Direct your ire at her supporters for being wrong, not at Kristen.

Haha. Remember Stewart claims she doesn’t give a shit about awards. Yet she does every single press event she can.

I am allow to laugh at her downfall. If you don’t like it, then there is a block button.

#12 for 2021 SAG Film Award Winners.

Profile picture
    BenitoDelicias
    Topics:

Things look really bleak for Kidman right now. Only Hilary Swank (Million Dollar Baby) and Sandra Bullock (The Blind Side) managed to win without a BAFTA nod during this millennium, but both of these movies were box office hits.

To help your point, The Blind Side was just inelegible at BAFTA that year. Million Dollar Baby is known to have come out very late, no screeners sent to voters and nobody saw it in time.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Critics Choice Award is the biggest winner today, the actresses are going there now of course, well except for Gaga.

I mean Colman did not attend when nominated. So she’s not going. Maybe Stewart and Kidman will go? And that’s not a win, considering that all the A-listers are going to BAFTA, including Leo, Will Smith etc..

Profile picture
    SaulAtreides
    Topics:

Wild how Stewart went from super frontrunner to likely missing on nomination.

Profile picture
    Philip
    Topics:

If supporters annoy you that much I don’t know what to tell you. None of this is real.

Yet you are still here posting about it.

#12 for 2021 SAG Film Award Winners.

Profile picture
    vertibort6
    Topics:

And yet, actors voted her in top 2 in BAFTA over Kidman, Colman, Stewart and Chastain, and actors gave her nominations everywhere for A Star is Born.

Yeah because she stars in the only movie outside Marvel crap that has been economically successful. Really successful actually. And the Industry is giving her that, as she deserves. But no more, they are not giving her an Oscar for being profitable, she is not Sandra Bullock yet, has a lot to prove.

And I loved HoG and felt meh about Ricardos but it’s the perfect timing for Nicole, and Gaga’s  performance is not the tour de force that her stan is trying so hard to be. So yeah it’s really delusional to think she stands a chance.

Baftas are a mess specially lately, they don’t have any actual influence over the Oscars.

Profile picture
    haimentines
    Topics:

i told yall !!!! i told yall alana was getting in at the oscars !!!!! and mf i am RIGHT. hehe

do we think gaga and haim were the top two at the baftas?

Profile picture
    vertibort6
    Topics:

Wild how Stewart went from super frontrunner to likely missing on nomination.

She was never a frontrunner outside her delusional fans’ minds.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Baftas are a mess specially lately, they don’t have any actual influence over the Oscars.

Is that why they went 4/4 just last year?

Profile picture
    The Northman
    Topics:

I am worried about Stewart now, the Oscar nominations will be interesting. Spencer didn’t recieve BAFTAs nominations as expected, people seem to like Haims movie a lot to score top5 at the BAFTAs best film, that is voted by all members.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 885 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 68)’ is closed to new replies.