Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 71)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 71)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 503 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
10 months ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
TomJerry
P(oweR) Valley
Babylonian

• GipJo
    Topics:

dude, you’re weird and you’ve always been weird. You sent me multiple PMs when I first joined this forum and when I ignored you you kept sending them. Is this your MO with everyone or..? Please go away

That user sent me one too, I didn’t accept it of course. His posts usually are problematic.

sadins
    Topics:

Let’s not use the Harvey Weinstein card. BAFTA is messed up this year just accept it.

BAFTA is not messed up. People complain about seeing same names at every award show, and when BAFTA showed love to some un-seen performances, they become messed up.

I liked what they did, although I believe it should be top 3 and other 3 by jury. 50% power to both.

TwinPeaks
    Topics:

Let’s not use the Harvey Weinstein card. BAFTA is messed up this year just accept it.

I didn’t mention BAFTAs. I mentioned people who devote their lives to the art and sport of Oscar campaigning complaining about…Oscar campaigning. Literally half their faves looked the other way while Harvey did his thing so they could win their Oscars, now it’s desperate to campaign?

TomJerry
    Topics:

dude, you’re weird and you’ve always been weird. You sent me multiple PMs when I first joined this forum and when I ignored you you kept sending them. Is this your MO with everyone or..? Please go away

Plumpshell stfu. I know who your accounts are

That user sent me one too, I didn’t accept it of course. His posts usually are problematic.

Along with this pedophile incel account. Gipjo

jamon__serrano
    Topics:

Loving the Anne’s lashings. That was nasty as f++k.

Babylonian
    Topics:

Damn, what is wrong with Anne Thompson? She’s so passive aggressive in general but Why is she getting so personal about Gaga? I have never wanted Gaga to win more. Anne deserves the gaggle of little monsters in her feed tbh

She practically scolded a NYFCC member over Gaga’s win on her IndieWire podcast. I think she’s just mad that KStew collapsed.

FYC:

Everything Everywhere All At Once in every eligible category

Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga for Best Original Song

GipJo
    Topics:

Along with this pedophile incel account. Gipjo

Who are you and why are you personal attacking me?

TomJerry
    Topics:

Who are you and why are you personal attacking me?

Don’t use that on me. Incel pedophile account.

TwinPeaks
    Topics:

Literally 2 of the BA contenders, Nicole and Penelope, spent years faking relationships with Tom Cruise so they could one day be at a place where they could win Oscars. They’re all fake. That’s the reality of Hollywood.

M
    Topics:

Literally 2 of the BA contenders, Nicole and Penelope, spent years faking relationships with Tom Cruise so they could one day be at a place where they could win Oscars. They’re all fake. That’s the reality of Hollywood.

Let’s stop here. You know nothing about their lives. So please don’t pretend you do. Doesn’t make sense for you to criticize Anne Thompson for calling Gaga totally fake, if you yourself gonna do the same about other actresses.

So you’re in their inner circles? You know Nicole and Penelope’s inner thoughts? If you don’t, then just don’t speak on their “fake” relationships with Tom Cruise.

TwinPeaks
    Topics:

Let’s stop here. You know nothing about their lives. So please don’t pretend you do. Doesn’t make sense for you to criticize Anne Thompson for calling Gaga totally fake, if you yourself gonna do the same about other actresses.

Well Gaga is fake, just like the rest of them. I don’t think she should be singled out. Not when you have contenders who once upon a time clutched Harvey Weinstein in one hand and their “bf/husband” Tom Cruise in the other.

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

TomJerry
    Topics:

BAFTA is not messed up. People complain about seeing same names at every award show, and when BAFTA showed love to some un-seen performances, they become messed up.

I liked what they did, although I believe it should be top 3 and other 3 by jury. 50% power to both.

If anything, this BAFTA jury system is perpetrating a Harvey Weinstein-esque taking advantage of young unknown talent.

Hollywood right now and it’s stars have achieved a different level that they managed to transcend a monster machine like Weinstein. That’s how MGM’s bullshit casting couch shit was stopped. When Hollywood’s stars have gotten older and transcended it’s system. They spoke up. The same thing happened with Weinstein. When Hollywood’s stars transcended him and his fucked up shit that they’ve now manage to speak up against it.

Lucille Ball created that alternative against these fucked up studio systems like MGM. And created her own production company.

Nicole Kidman is gonna win.

MGM is just trying to bring back the corrupt bullshit Harvey Weinstein-esque studio system they once triumphed. FUCK THEM. No. Man just fucked up.

That’s why they created this bullshit jury system. Just fucking evil. Then they disguise it with “diversity” when f*ck you those acts don’t stand a f*cking chance of winning.

borisy
    Topics:

y’all weird af

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 503 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 71)’ is closed to new replies.