Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 71)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 71)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 503 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
10 months ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
TomJerry
P(oweR) Valley
Opium

• jamon__serrano
    Topics:

This is Anne’s tweet:

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

How is this a personal attack against Gaga or even a mention about the film’s UK premiere? The impression I got was that she meant she was either going to win the Bafta/or it was a big night for her because she’s the only big name that got nominated.

LG fans should be the last to talk about personal attacks given the disgusting and toxic behavior of Gaga’s fans on social media. An entire thread could be created on here with screenshots of the way they’ve attacked anyone who didn’t like HoG and Gaga’s performance in it. They’re going to be even more nasty and toxic on Tuesday towards Kristen despite her campaign collapsing after the SAG and Bafta noms.

But are Gaga’s fans professional industry pundits receiving interviews from the people they’re insulting behind their backs? I don’t think so, baby. Think about it again.

M
    Topics:

How is this a personal attack against Gaga or even a mention about the film’s UK premiere? The impression I got was that she meant she was either going to win the Bafta/or it was a big night for her because she’s the only big name that got nominated.

That’s not the personal attack. People are talking about the clip earlier today when she said that Gaga is basically lying to interviewers and that she’s “totally fake”. And yeah just because pop stans are toxic, doesn’t mean that these low level attacks are permissible from older professional people who should know better.

It was literally posted many times already but here it is again, since you didn’t see it:

Babylonian
    Topics:

I love the BAFTA jury system. Sorry, but I don’t understand how people who were rooting for Tessa, Renate, Alana and Emilia to get credit all season are now mad that BAFTA gave them visibility by recognizing them with a nomination?

FYC:

Everything Everywhere All At Once in every eligible category

Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga for Best Original Song

Anthagiox
    Topics:

Yeah, let’s invalidate the hatred and attacks Gaga has received from industry experts all throughout this season because 14-year-old Brazilians are telling Clayton Davis to jump off a bridge.

TomJerry
    Topics:

I love the BAFTA jury system. Sorry, but I don’t understand how people who were rooting for Tessa, Renate, Alana and Emilia to get credit all season are now mad that BAFTA gave them visibility by recognizing them with a nomination?

Of course you do. Because you benefit from it. A couple years from now let’s see.

jamon__serrano
    Topics:

Time to let this go, anyways. Pundits, critics and FilmTwitter really are losing it, and they don’t know how to behave.

Tuesday needs to come quickly.

Opium
    Topics:

How is this a personal attack against Gaga or even a mention about the film’s UK premiere? The impression I got was that she meant she was either going to win the Bafta/or it was a big night for her because she’s the only big name that got nominated. LG fans should be the last to talk about personal attacks given the disgusting and toxic behavior of Gaga’s fans on social media. An entire thread could be created on here with screenshots of the way they’ve attacked anyone who didn’t like HoG and Gaga’s performance in it. They’re going to be even more nasty and toxic on Tuesday towards Kristen despite her campaign collapsing after the SAG and Bafta noms.

We’re talking about the video posted above, not this tweet, stans on Twitter and boards of everybody have been acting toxic, not to mention haters, it’s not an exclusive of Gaga stans, however in this case we’re talking about an alleged  professional journalist who is acting in that way, not the average twitter-forum stan.

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

TomJerry
    Topics:

See. I’m always ahead everything lol.

borisy
    Topics:

The BAFTA’s jury is interesting to say the least, but it makes no sense in my opinion. They just try to give the world an impression that the membership is diverse and can choose inspiring film and performances when in reality is all fabricated.
    Unless the jury also start picking winners, but then it would make the BAFTAs just another critic circle.

TomJerry
    Topics:

It’s Hollywood baby. No wonder Penelope wasn’t even longlisted.

almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

dude, you’re weird and you’ve always been weird. You sent me multiple PMs when I first joined this forum and when I ignored you you kept sending them. Is this your MO with everyone or..? Please go away

It is. He has been harassing me and several of my friends here with insane conspiracy theories despite us all repeatedly asking him to stop.

World Cup:
    RIP 🇨🇦
    🇦🇷 (either 🇷🇸 or 🇨🇭)

TomJerry
    Topics:

It is. He has been harassing me and several of my friends here with insane conspiracy theories despite us all repeatedly asking him to stop.

None of them are conspiracies. I know a lot of shit here.

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

sadins
    Topics:

Is this ramble suggesting that the BAFTAs nominated lesser known actresses because they would be more easily manipulated into sleeping their way to a win?

Really disturbing take, and to even suggest some of these women will be manipulated into bed just for the sake of nomination. I don’t have words for that.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 503 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 71)’ is closed to new replies.