Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 71)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 71)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 503 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
10 months ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
TomJerry
P(oweR) Valley
Opium

• P(oweR) Valley
    Topics:

You realize that you are completly wrong when only the trolls on here can agree with what are you saying

He’s not wrong. You all do play victims. Gaga is now the frontrunner, yet all of you are focused on some pundit’s negative feedback about Gaga’s performance. Newsflash: Not everyone has to like Gaga, House of Gucci or her award dominance. None of it will have an impact on whether or not she wins the Oscar.

TomJerry
    Topics:

Really disturbing take, and to even suggest some of these women will be manipulated into bed just for the sake of nomination. I don’t have words for that.

You can just look at my post. There’s a reason why a credible industry insider even Anne Thompson is saying it. What I said is too much shit none of those insiders will ever tell ya’ll.

borisy
    Topics:

I think its the start of a good idea and maybe something that in the future could change this Hollywood view with non White actors/movies or not so much known projects. For example at least with the jury sistem they are giving some status to people with a great performance that normaly would be ignored, in the future they can improve this and make the jury even more decisive in the results and other awards can copy that. Its a good way to in the future end this situation with only white nominees

I don’t think it works, this people are stubborn. The nomination gives them some visibility, but what’s the point if they aren’t voting for it. If they end goal is the Oscar than yeah won’t work

I read that the bafta actually gives the members a list of smaller films for them to watch. I think enforcing that more is a better way to start. They will only vote for what they’ll watch

almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

Sorry but the moderation is actually garbage here.

#that user should’ve been banned the first time he went on an unhinged rant about how someone is secretly a pedophile stalking him. The fact that he’s now using the BAFTA jury system to slutshame talented overlooked actresses is disgusting and I hope that this is finally enough for the mods here. Just ban him already.

World Cup:
    RIP 🇨🇦
    🇦🇷 (either 🇷🇸 or 🇨🇭)

TomJerry
    Topics:

Sorry but the moderation is actually garbage here. #that user should’ve been banned the first time he went on an unhinged rant about how someone is secretly a pedophile stalking him. The fact that he’s now using the BAFTA jury system to slutshame talented overlooked actresses is disgusting and I hope that this is finally enough for the mods here. Just ban him already.

What about that was slut shaming? I’m telling the truth.

TomJerry
    Topics:

Sorry but the moderation is actually garbage here. #that user should’ve been banned the first time he went on an unhinged rant about how someone is secretly a pedophile stalking him. The fact that he’s now using the BAFTA jury system to slutshame talented overlooked actresses is disgusting and I hope that this is finally enough for the mods here. Just ban him already.

Explain Penelope Cruz.

MrOceanBlueEyes
    Topics:

You can just look at my post. There’s a reason why a credible industry insider even Anne Thompson is saying it. What I said is too much shit none of those insiders will ever tell ya’ll.

okay… enough internet for today.

TomJerry
    Topics:

I know a lot of shit here. Way too much.

Again explain Penelope Cruz.

sadins
    Topics:

Stop it 4 out of 6 nominations are over 25 (Gaga, Haim, Scanlan and Thomson)

aahoto
    Topics:

Anyway…

Is Pete Hammond no longer an Expert on Gold Derby? I don’t see his predictions anywhere.

He talks to a lot of voters, I always like to hear/see what he thinks.

ReginaIsKing
    Topics:

Time for some bans methinks.

MrOceanBlueEyes
    Topics:

reinsve is 34 so its 5/6

Münster
    Topics:

This is by far the most deranged and misogynistic bullshit I’ve ever read on GD.

Take your meds. You are clearly out of your flipping mind.

If anything, this BAFTA jury system is perpetrating a Harvey Weinstein-esque taking advantage of young unknown talent.

Hollywood right now and it’s stars have achieved a different level that they managed to transcend a monster machine like Weinstein. That’s how MGM’s bullshit casting couch shit was stopped. When Hollywood’s stars have gotten older and transcended it’s system. They spoke up. The same thing happened with Weinstein. When Hollywood’s stars transcended him and his fucked up shit that they’ve now manage to speak up against it.

Lucille Ball created that alternative against these fucked up studio systems like MGM. And created her own production company.

Nicole Kidman is gonna win.

MGM is just trying to bring back the corrupt bullshit Harvey Weinstein-esque studio system they once triumphed. FUCK THEM. No. Man just fucked up.

That’s why they created this bullshit jury system. Just fucking evil. Then they disguise it with “diversity” when f*ck you those acts don’t stand a f*cking chance of winning.

TomJerry
    Topics:

Lol. It’s not about age man.

sadins
    Topics:

reinsve is 34 so its 5/6

I didn’t knew, honesty shame on that user to even suggest something like that

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 503 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 71)’ is closed to new replies.