Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 72)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 72)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 496 total)
Created
12 months ago
Last Reply
12 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
borisy
M
Babylonian

• mporter455
    Topics:

A chaotic end for a chaotic season, I would live

they’re both so funny and awkward, this would be an all-time Oscar moment I fear.

borisy
    Topics:

What happens if Haim wins BAFTA, gets nominated for Best Actress at the Oscars, and Licorice Pizza overperforms? Does she then become the frontrunner?

I don’t see her winning without SAG, there’s no much passion for her performance to pull of that

Babylonian
    Topics:

I don’t see her winning without SAG, there’s no much passion for her performance to pull of that

If she was just out at SAG by a hair then maybe…but I think she’d need to win BAFTA and Licorice Pizza to win BP, and even then her BA win would be a squeaker.

FYC:

Everything Everywhere All At Once in every eligible category

Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga for Best Original Song

almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

Colman wouldn’t have won BAFTA if there was no jury seeing as she wasn’t top 2. Gaga was always winning.

EEAAO Sweep

GipJo
    Topics:

they’re both so funny and awkward, this would be an all-time Oscar moment I fear.

The reverse moment of Gaga saying “oh Olivia Colman!!” to her when accepting the gold, that would be a best moment.

Opium
    Topics:

BFCA will obviously change date, it doesn’t make any sense a ceremony with large part of contenders going at the BAFTA, especially if you consider also the best pictures nominations…

GipJo
    Topics:

BFCA will obviously change date, it doesn’t make any sense a ceremony with large part of contenders going at the BAFTA, especially if you consider also the best pictures nominations…

Do you mean CCA? What is BFCA?

Edit: okay so they’re the same thing, I always refer it as CCA tho, confusing.

M
    Topics:

Colman wouldn’t have won BAFTA if there was no jury seeing as she wasn’t top 2. Gaga was always winning.

Probably but we’re Golderby. We like to think that Colman is winning in any given scenario. Kidman wins the Globe? Good for Colman. BAFTA snub? Good for Colman.

H_H_
    Topics:

Imagine how confused and bewildered the BFCA is right now

almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

Probably but we’re Golderby. We like to think that Colman is winning in any given scenario. Kidman wins the Globe? Good for Colman. BAFTA snub? Good for Colman.

I find the little monsters here quite annoying but the Gaga denial is ridiculous at this point. Colmans win chances were finished the second the No Body No Crime songstress beat her on her hometurf. It’s Gaga vs Kidman.

EEAAO Sweep

Anthagiox
    Topics:

It’ll be funny to see if they do end up changing the date. If they do, it’s 100% to get Gaga to show up (if she’s winning).

Opium
    Topics:

Do you mean CCA? What is BFCA?

Yes, it’s the real name BFCA ‘Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards’.

GipJo
    Topics:

What date can they possibly change to tho? There is only one Sunday after Bafta, so 20th. But even then it’s 2 days before voting closes, it won’t impact anything, and people will be getting ready for Oscars than attending CCA.

They can move it forward a week but I don’t know if they can find a TV spot.

sadins
    Topics:

But they are trying pick the fight, themselves. First they were going against GG(which honesty was a very wise decision), but then they changed the date to another precursor.

rue
    Topics:

so has the BAFTA’s, for the last 8 consecutive years

I was joking don’t worry💀

Want Want by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 496 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 72)’ is closed to new replies.