Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 72)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 72)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 496 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
10 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
borisy
M
Babylonian

• Anthagiox
    Topics:

The last 10 pages have been people actually doing a healthy conversation and fine predictions based on the last news (LFCC and BAFTA). Plus the obvious troll is banned before he inevitably creates a new account. So I don’t see the need of this rant right now.

They’ve been quite vocal about their distaste for Gaga so now that she’s the frontrunner they’re removing themselves from the thread because they can’t stand it. I respect it. Sure in the hell beats sticking around to troll like Haute Couture/Galliano/vertibort6.

sadins
    Topics:

I honesty believe BAFTA will make/break the Oscar race for Gaga.

Voting period will start 5 days after BAFTAs, its in Gaga best interest if she is plastered all over social media with that trophy in her hand. If she loses, a recent loss won’t be good for her heading into voting period.

BAFTA is absolute for Gaga, regardless of how she or anyone else does at SAG

wannabebatman
    Topics:

Does anyone still have GG Drama 5 as their Oscar 5?

Babylonian
    Topics:

I swear to God… I’m outta here for this mess of a thread/season. The sane and objective discussion ended in Best Actress Part 3. Let’s hope by September the children and duplicates are banned from this forum… 💀 adiós xxxo

Oh poor baby. You were liking all the shit Galliano/HauteCouture spewed at Gaga, but now you’ve gotta weave. Bye bye.

FYC:

Everything Everywhere All At Once in every eligible category

Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga for Best Original Song

FilmRoyalty
    Topics:

Uh oh!

Babylonian
    Topics:

Does anyone still have GG Drama 5 as their Oscar 5?

Nope, Haim will replace Stewart or Chastain

FYC:

Babylonian
    Topics:

OGHs were hoping for Gaga fans to get abducted by homophobes, but you guys were silent. Funny how honest predictions cause you to flee.

FYC:

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

vertibort6
    Topics:

They’ve been quite vocal about their distaste for Gaga so now that she’s the frontrunner they’re removing themselves from the thread because they can’t stand it. I respect it. Sure in the hell beats sticking around to troll like Haute Couture/Galliano/vertibort6.

Gurl don’t you ever dare to name me as a troll when every time, LITERALLY EVERYTIME, I come to this page you are ranting like a schizophrenic out of meds, and hysterically fighting anyone who has a different opinion to yours. Get yourself a life and just ignore me. Don’t need to answer.

Angry Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Anthagiox
    Topics:

The self-rightousness to come in here and announce you’re not coming back in… girl, it’s the internet. You’re not important.

Those of you whining about how you can’t have “real discussions” in this thread don’t ever actually try to have real discussions. You contribute nothing. All you do is come in here and whine about Gaga fans. We don’t care. No one cares.

I think that Gaga is the frontrunner at BAFTA, but it’s not like she’s a lock to win. Scanlan won at BIFA and BAFTA absolutely adored Licorice Pizza. They are threats to Gaga, without a doubt.

Scoopster
    Topics:

What happens if Haim wins BAFTA, gets nominated for Best Actress at the Oscars, and Licorice Pizza overperforms? Does she then become the frontrunner?

I would say yes.

James Gibson
    Topics:

I wonder if MGM/UA will do extra BAFTA campaign for either Gaga or Haim so a possible win makes them stronger for Oscar run.

Scoopster
    Topics:

What happens if Haim wins BAFTA, gets nominated for Best Actress at the Oscars, and Licorice Pizza overperforms? Does she then become the frontrunner?

I would say yes.

I don’t think Gaga has any chances on CC, especially since she’ll attend to BAFTA (i hope so)

She has won at CCA before so I would say in a year she is frontrunning, she easily could win there. Especially after winning the biggest critics price of them all NYFCC

Babylonian
    Topics:

Imagine if Alana, Gaga and JHud all get into the Oscars lineup.  Three singers and three from MGM.

FYC:

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 496 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 72)’ is closed to new replies.